• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

ZAM BARRETT
    FALL 2013 PREVIEW

OVERLOCKED ZIPPED FACE HOODED TOP

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

HIGH NECK RAGLAN FRONT "TRI ZIP" LEATHER JACKET

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

HIGH NECK "INNER" LEATHER JACKET

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

RESERVED...........

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

RESERVED.........

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Beautiful seaming on the high-neck, Zam.

And that red hit of leather inside the pockets: I distinctly remember that when I popped into your (first) Paris showroom. Man, that was what, 3 years ago? What a great signature for the leather side of your brand.
              sain't

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                Beautiful seaming on the high-neck, Zam.

And that red hit of leather inside the pockets: I distinctly remember that when I popped into your (first) Paris showroom. Man, that was what, 3 years ago? What a great signature for the leather side of your brand.
                M,

thanks for the kind words

the jacket was executed three years ago, but this iteration is both better in terms of construction and materials as the original Jacket was too stiff in the leather we used.
                now this is made in a lightweight horse leather, along with another version in lamb which is really great.

there are several really good leather jackets available this season,
                Along with this really good high neck coat in leather

really good!

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

FW13 RELEASE + 60% OFF ON ALL SPRING SUMMER 2013 STOCK.

To all our Friends and Loyal Clients

We are please to announce that Zfactorie will be releasing FW13 items over the next few days. Most of items are ready for purchase at the moment with a few to follow in the coming weeks. All items for the FW13 season will be available for purchase by October 15th
                  In order to make way for new products we are having 60% off on all Spring 2013 items remaining.
                  to take advantage of this sale please go to the Webstore and use coupon Code SS60 at checkout!

shop.zambarrett.com
                  Last edited by zamb; 10-01-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

that's some sort of facebook link that doesnt work
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                      that's some sort of Facebook link that doesnt work
                      strange..............it does say Facebook in the browser window first and then reroutes to the main site,

i remade the link, hopefully it works now

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

Yep, works now
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Mung_city
                          • Jul 2012

Zamb,just out of curiosity do you take interns? And also, what is the general requirement As far as education goes to consider applicants?

Comment

• jaythejet
                            • May 2011

The tri zip leather jacket looks so majestic. You've really outdone yourself on this jacket. I've never seen anything like it before (I mean yeah MMM leather jackets have three zips but not executed like this). The construction and leather look top notch to the point where it rivals the upper echelon of designers here on SZ. I don't know too much about deerskin leather (apart from what I can google). How does it feel in terms of thickness, substantiality, sturdiness?

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Sorry to those who have messaged me over the last week or so and have yet to receive a reply. We havce been working very hard to get everything ready for FW13, and as such I have been away from the computer in order to meet our deadlines.

I have replied to some messages, and will answer the others beginning this evening into the weekend

for all those who made a purchase, from the SS13 sales along with some items (including leathers in the classifieds) most of the items have been shipped with a few to go out on Monday

the leathers will all go out on Monday and I apologize for the delay, the leathers are from our Archives and some of them i changed a few things to make them better and they will all go out on Monday

Also, we have added a significant portion of the FW 2013 offerings to Zfactorie

All Pants except for Soft J Pants in Grey are up

All Outerwear is up on the site except for Razor Coat 2.0 in wool and Shawl Collar Slim Blazer in two variations, one in grey wool with metal fibres and black cotton

There are a few more Tops to come, along with the full range of Accessories for the season. All items should be up on the site by October 25.

Also there will be a complete list of store polices, along with a general sizing chart to help our customers in making the necessary decisions reading purchases.
                              Please bear with us as we work hard to improve your experience of supporting our work

talk soon
                              blessings
                              ZB

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Zfactorie is web store is officially open for business.
                                there is still the remaining accessories section which we are still uploading with lots of scarves, belts, bags, beanies, wallets etc

Please bear with us as there is A LOt of items and its taking us a little longer than we would have liked to get everything uploaded

however in the mean time, there is a 15% discount to all SZ members, so please take advantage of this in the clothing sections.

please use Code: SZ15 for your purchase

thanks
                                ZB

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎