Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HugAndWug
    • Aug 2014

I'm interested for sure. Not 100% sold on the overlock detailing but I think we need to see them in a standing side foot profile shot to see how they really look. How they retain their shape/do they slouch/pilling/etc would be a good thing to update us on over time if you think about doing a small run of them.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
      I'm interested for sure. Not 100% sold on the overlock detailing but I think we need to see them in a standing side foot profile shot to see how they really look. How they retain their shape/do they slouch/pilling/etc would be a good thing to update us on over time if you think about doing a small run of them.
      the fabric is something we used before and it does not pill

I will have more shots tomorrow of them being worn
      they will retain their shape. its not a traditional knit but a medium to heavy T-shirt type fabric and cut and sewn.

we are certainly going to do a production run of them as there is already a BIG response demonstrating interest.

as for Pricing, they will be about $60-70 per pair.
      should be more but this is not really a "for Profit" venture but a vanity project.
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Whoa, count me in. Quite funny that would be my 'almost' first step into ZB territory besides truly awesome (and rather rare, right?) cashmere razor coat.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by newp View Post
          Whoa, count me in. Quite funny that would be my 'almost' first step into ZB territory besides truly awesome (and rather rare, right?) cashmere razor coat.
          Cool
          You're in.
          Will Messagecyou later as I'm on the road

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            Cool
            You're in.
            Will Messagecyou later as I'm on the road
            Sure, thank you and godspeed. I was really happy to see you working on the idea of overlocked socks and how it turned out in the end.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

OK

Final commentary on this as i dont want to bump this thread unnecessarily as I am sensitive to the other designers thread here

Socks price are set at 50/ pair regardless of style

I have already about 7-8 people interested in one or multiple pairs and about to do a first batch run so anyone else interested needs to confirm.

there will be two sizes.

SMALL....................for size 6-9 feet
              LARGE....................for size 10-12 feet

For all interested persons please send me a PM to discuss confirming an order of these

here are some shots of the socks being worn.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Hello All.
                Just a few notices.
                I would like to thank all the people who ordered or are interested in ordering socks.
                we have received more interest than we thought we would and we are doing a production run on these in the next day or two
                In the interest o streamlining everything, we have decided to move the socks to the webstore. It wasn't something we planned on doing as the socks were not intended as a for profit project but its a much easier process than having to answer individual emails / private messages to guide people through the ordering process.
                Socks will be up and available for ordering tomorrow

Another thong to be aware of:
                Most items on Zfactore are 50% off for the upcoming holiday season
                (Some leather and outwear excluded)

If you would like to purchase and receive items before Christmas this week is the week to order.

Last edited by zamb; 12-11-2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

A few shots from a film project in the Works........

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Apologies if this was already answered before, but I couldn't find it through the search...

Is there extra fabric that allows for letting out the waist? Might be in the market for new pants in a couple months but sometimes I'm between sizes...

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                      Apologies if this was already answered before, but I couldn't find it through the search...

Is there extra fabric that allows for letting out the waist? Might be in the market for new pants in a couple months but sometimes I'm between sizes...
                      Lohikaarme,

thank you for your inquiry, but I would like you to be more specific.
                      Some pants styles, particularly the Tailored (non Jeans) ones do have extra fabric to release the waist. Jeans styles generally do not have this feature.
                      Depending on the style of the pant, it may be possible to request an adjustment from the studio before we ship.
                      there will be a SERVICE page on the webstore site very soon to let you know of the range of requests we are able to meet with our products.

bless
                      ZB

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                        Lohikaarme,

thank you for your inquiry, but I would like you to be more specific.
                        Some pants styles, particularly the Tailored (non Jeans) ones do have extra fabric to release the waist. Jeans styles generally do not have this feature.
                        Depending on the style of the pant, it may be possible to request an adjustment from the studio before we ship.
                        there will be a SERVICE page on the webstore site very soon to let you know of the range of requests we are able to meet with our products.

bless
                        ZB
                        Hi Zam,

I'm actually not 100% sure what I want yet, though it'd probably be a non-denim offering of the Z1 standards or DNAs. Good to know the tailored pants do that the extra fabric though.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

SOME EDITORIAL SHOTS OF ZAM BARRETT SHOT BY A FRIEND IN NYC

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Comment

• Benesyed
                              • Jul 2011

Excited to receive my henriksson leather tomorrow!

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by resinous View Post
                                zamb, glad to see you're welcoming customer feedback and looking to improve on communication. hate to beat a dead horse but in the past communication with you was non existent. all of my emails,pms, etc went completely ignored.

going forward id like to give you the opportunity to amend the issue with my pants purchased from you. this is all in hopes that you truly do stand behind your label.

this isn't the appropriate thread for this but i'm going with it anyway as you seem to be active in here and had no luck using the feedback thread/direct comm with you.

the purchased pants have much overlap and easily torn after about 3-5 wears. may of just been a QC issue as this pair seems to be inconsistent with construction and overall feel. I handled 4 pairs from you originally. Kept 2. The other pair is flawless and wear them often but no dice on this pair. please see attached. what are my options if any?

thanks for your correspondence,
                                I took the time to move the discussion here, as the thread in which you posted was not for the purpose of your message.

I do not remember receiving any message or correspondence from you regarding this matter, and as a matter of principle we welcome ALL communication and feedback from customers who have purchased our products.

Here are a few things. While we do communicate sometimes via private message on SZ, it is always better to email the Studio and speak to Angie at: tracking@zambarrett.com, regarding any matter you have that needs attention.
                                To deal with clients and answer their questions regarding products and services is her responsibility (among others) and I assure you she does an excellent Job of this.

Now, to your pants, addressing the issue of a repair or a replacement is never a problem providing the item warrants one of those two.
                                Please do send an email along with better pictures and we will be sure to reply to you based on the nature of the problem and see what is possible,

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎