Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nemesis_4
    • Nov 2009

That denim jacket looks like the same cut from the fencing leather from thieves just a little revamped, it looks great, and thanks BSR for these pics! I want a review on fashionology with your thoughts!

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Nemesis_4 View Post
      That denim jacket looks like the same cut from the fencing leather from thieves just a little revamped, it looks great, and thanks BSR for these pics! I want a review on fashionology with your thoughts!
      you'll have it soon
      maybe tomorrow if i'm fast enough
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Rene2509
        sorry? :)
        Go to the library first.
        Stores can wait.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BSR
          you're welcome rene
          wheretokop that is the question... to die, to sleep...

OOOOOO

That shakespehearian rack
          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Nostromo
            • Jan 2010

Oh a new review at Fashionology, definitely good news.
            Also nice to see a big part of the collection broken down and displayed by you guys. As I expected from the runway presentation there are plenty of nice things.
            Pretty much all of the leathers are tempting, although I prefer the high collars. After reading your text and looking at the pics, the assymetrical cowl neck is absolutely growing to me, but I still like the normal cowl neck a lot.
            The denim pieces shown here are also nice. As BSR already pointed out, the greyish/blueish colour is quite gorgeous.
            I'm not 100% sure about all of the footwear, but the reverse leather engineer boots and the blood red ones are hot.

I'm already looking forward to the beginning of the pre-order process at the japanese stores (ID Heart pre-orders should start soon if I'm not mistaken).

Comment

• calvinc
              • Jan 2010

What do you guys think about the blazer with detachable "extension"? From the back with the extension on, it looks like a normal coat with a belt. Fit, length, and drapeyness at lower part is perfect.

From the front, i dont know... the obvious look of two garments attached together with different width is really awkward for me..
              Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• at the show it was obvious it was an attached piece, it does not look like a belted coat. I wasn't too keen on it. if it had been buttoned on the inside, coming out underneath the upper layer, it would've looked alot better.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                  And please please tell me you're kidding about the non-production of the moto collar!!!
                  the moto leather will be produced at a later point, along with the new MA collection.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

^ thanks for the update A!

Any information on that lone boot by itself...botton of pic, left of center?

Comment

• stereophobic
                      • Aug 2009

huh, looks like slouchy/softer leather pair of engineers just like the ones next to it to me Y, it just looks like someone tried it on and didn't pretty it back up when they set it back down.
                      An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

Julius SS11 review

Once upon a time in Anarchy - Julius SS11

After goth_ik (FW10), neurbanvölker (SS10), canon #2 protection_ism (FW09), canon # possessed (ss09), Japanese designer Tatsuro Horikawa is back with a men Spring Summer collection named Chaos ; ontological anarchism, which is his 5th collection to take place in Paris Fashion week (even if the brand dates from 2001). Ontological anarchy is a concept by Hakim Bey, a born in 1945 American writer (his true name is Peter Lamborn Wilson) whose most famous work is The Temporary Autonomous Zone, Ontological Anarchy, Poetic Terrorism (1991)...

More to be read here
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• neonrider
                          • Jan 2008

fantastic, very insightful. apologies for an awkward sentence, but the slow, steady synthesis of the polarity, which is significantly more subversive than either pole alone (the path many artists take), cuts to the heart of why horikawa's one of the most interesting designers around, in my very tiny perspective.

thanks for posting!!
                          ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• renard rouge
                            • Jul 2010

Thanks BSR for the amazing report and pictures! The asym cowl neck jacket is out of this world! It looks similar to Rick's women classic high collar jacket that proved to be too short for me in the torso. These will be so perfect next spring.

Comment

• miserableman
                              • Dec 2009

Great pics, love the boots.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

styled photos and showroom pics, including some images of the unisex collection that E mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎