Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

whew boy that jacket ur wearin mike is hot , i dont like red nor do i like leather but that shit looks gotdang nice

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

I really like this presentation and the line in general. I think the evolution is subtle in terms of details and fabrics and shapes but it still says Julius 100%.
      A little more refined than this past winter's show, more focused and (dare I say) more mature.
      And of course the leather pieces are remarkable.

Doesn't seem too over the top, there are some classic pieces/shapes. Nice to see the line shift a little bit back towards some of the more solid earlier seasons.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

I think I'm losing my mind in my old age, is the red leather jacket that I'm wearing in the scoute photos the same leather jacket (obvs a different color) than the one I just posted in the runway shot above? I tried on so many damn jackets today that I can't even keep track.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
          • Mar 2007

Thanks for confirming that the cowl leather collar has an underwire in it. I was wondering that. I'm assuming the symmetrical cowl/high collar also has one too?

Now I can strike the cowl(s) off my list. Underwire = dealbreaker...for me.

It's just the moto collar then!

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Thanks for the pics. What type of leather is the moto made from? It looks kinda thinner than previous motos. Oh damn, it looks like the arms are made from multiple pieces of leather like the 10FW leathers, making that extra seam at the elbow.

Comment

• Castor
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
              I think I'm losing my mind in my old age, is the red leather jacket that I'm wearing in the scoute photos the same leather jacket (obvs a different color) than the one I just posted in the runway shot above? I tried on so many damn jackets today that I can't even keep track.
              Looks like it to me. I'm so into the sleeveless version of this cowl neck.
              Originally posted by DRRRK
              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                yeah considering that showroom pieces are normally size 2s, I figured that you couldn't zip up that moto Arto.

oh my, blood red engineer boots.

edit: but on the other hand, you could do up the funnel neck. hrmm.
                It might've been a 3, not sure. I was indeed able to zip it up but it was very shrinkwrapped. To be honest I'm not very knowledgeable with the leather sizing, maybe Mike has a hunch on what the sizes were?
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

I'm sure E will fill us in once he writes up a report on the showroom

and if all else fails I'll just ask Seiya when he gets back from Paris.
                  An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Rene2509
                    • Jun 2008

what's the URL of the Julius Website?

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

JULIUS _7(ユリウス)は堀川達郎が手がける東京を拠点とする日本のメンズブランド。ウェア、シューズ、アクセサリーはJULIUS OFFICIAL STOREでお買い求めいただけます。

Comment

• Nostromo
                        • Jan 2010

The showroom pics look fantastic. I really loved the collection on the runway and seeing some of the individual pieces makes me love it even more. The blood red engineer boots are extremely sexy and the leather pieces look way too good.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          Mike the jacket you're wearing is this one. there are 5 leather jacket cuts this season, with the first 3 featuring shapeable collars due to an underwire:
                          - cowl neck
                          - asymmetrical cowl neck
                          - asymmetrical high collar (worn open)
                          - moto collar
                          - rider jacket (looks to be the same cut as the FW10 version, just more zippery)

thanks for the showroom pics guys.

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
                            • Aug 2009

the thing with the wire..

I have mixed feelings about the leather jacket with the wire inside the collar... But the loooooooong skinny jeans are my favourite from the bottoms. Good efect when worn and they look awesome on a hanger. :D
                            modern man

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

those asymmetrical cowl neck and shorts from Scoute blog is really nice. is there any pic of the asymmetrical cowl neck worn open?
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Ok, so the asymmetrical cowl neck is really the piece of the season, though I first tried on the normal cowl neck, and my first thought was "wow, this is it". surprised to hear some people don't like the underwire, that's what really sealed the deal for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎