Pictures from TFS.

Looks like someone already posted HQ shots over at TFS:
        http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f60...-106097.html#7

Comment

• Macro
          • Apr 2008

someone explain this to me.

edit: don't, actually.
          every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

love it , love the slim trousers , sleeveless shirts , nice narrow silhouette , white boots . this is my fave ann collection next to current season which i kno people didnt enjoy as much . personally i didnt like fw10 that much but this i love alotttttttt

Comment

• metin
              • Dec 2008

Good collection, not my favorite in recent seasons, though. I can get behind most of the layering and shapes (especially the boots), but I just don't get that weird half-bib detailing on some of the pieces.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

Ann's flawless run had to come to an end sooner or later. This mostly seems like an uninspired rehash of previous seasons.
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

ouch thats harsh lol . i like that its clean and nice and still very ann but w/out all the gotdang shiny buttons and 2 many accessories however i get thats wat many people mite like . maybe i love this collection more cos i like summer better than winter idk

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Space Invaders from Mars

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

^ NICE pix , i can actually see the clothes better in your photos

Comment

• rudo
                        • Feb 2009

Nothing new and a bit boring. I'm sure the individual pieces and especially the jackets will be nice but they always have been. Nothing particularly inspiring and doesn't have that "wow" thing that she had going for last couple of seasons.

Comment

• niji248
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                          Ann's flawless run had to come to an end sooner or later. This mostly seems like an uninspired rehash of previous seasons.
                          I agree. I was really disappointed (and disturbed) by this collection (as if spring '10 wasn't enough - silk pajama/boxing robes!?!?!)

All these white outfits look like hotel bell-boys. Apparently the poets stopped reading Keats and got into Star Trek. And the velcro high tops?!?!? I mean, the patent leather versions this currently spring was already a shocker, but now, velcro?!?! Woah.

So many of the shapes are from recent seasons, the hooded blazer, the ruffled-on-the-facing jacket from winter 08, the fencing jackets from the women's collection winter 09, etc. Whatever happened to "creating a new shape in every collection" that she mentioned in her interviews?

It will make me feel better if it was the assistance that designed the collection and not her. Because if she can come up with something like this, it makes me doubt of all the wonderful ones from before.

I have been a very loyal fan and worship her work, and this is a blow.

Comment

• TarHeart
                            • Jun 2009

I was looking forward to this collection a lot. Now I'm disappointed. There is not much design work there. All I can see is old pieces. I don't want to say it, but it's boring and uninspiring.
                            And yeah, velcro-sneakers? I assume she wants to target a younger audience, but it looks plain wrong.

My expectations were incredibly high, and she didn't meet them this time.
                            Fashion week is more or less over now.

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

lol u guys are harsh

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎