X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qazwsx
    • Feb 2012

Sigh...I really wish I could do something about this. Can't believe I trusted him and waited for months to even try resolving it nicely. Proxy for a punch maybe? I've got his address in Lisbon with me.
    "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
      Sigh...I really wish I could do something about this. Can't believe I trusted him and waited for months to even try resolving it nicely. Proxy for a punch maybe? I've got his address in Lisbon with me.
      He actually had the balls to try to contact me on FB (I unfriended him years ago) and say that the SZ reaction is a smear and offered to "work together."
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lupecoast
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
        best we can do is spread the word about him, people have reached out to me because they see what i post in this thread and in social media. report him on grailed, call him out here, instagram, whatever social media. he does browse upon these.

reach out to paypal and support@grailed.desk.mail.com attn davil where he frequents his transactions on stolen items.

this asshole has no dignity

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

I'm singing the same song as everyone else regarding our friend Eugene Ansimov aka ThirdOfWaters. It's now been over nine months. I've sent my lab coat to him as well as some money. In return I've got nothing. Nothing besides nine months of "lost" parcels, requests to wait a little longer, sporadic responses, and nonsense. That he continues to sell things online without repercussion is staggering.

edit: still nothing.
          Last edited by eleven crows; 07-28-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• mamooon
            • Jun 2015

/edit:

As i follow this thread for a while as i sometimes would love to buy some interesting pieces on Grailed but seems like simply trusting its raiting doesn't do the trick to avoid having to deal with scammers.. ;/
            Last edited by mamooon; 07-31-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• ihsniim
              • Sep 2015

Hm, for what it's worth, I recently had a great experience trading with thirdofwaters. We traded some footwear, and he sent first, making sure along the way that I would receive the item smoothly. They came in perfect condition, and then I shipped my end out afterwards. No hassle, and he always replied very promptly and kindly.

Comment

• Lupecoast
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by ihsniim View Post
                Hm, for what it's worth, I recently had a great experience trading with thirdofwaters. We traded some footwear, and he sent first, making sure along the way that I would receive the item smoothly. They came in perfect condition, and then I shipped my end out afterwards. No hassle, and he always replied very promptly and kindly.

We all started the same way, give it another transaction

Comment

• Lupecoast
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by psidy
                  Sighhh...This thread should be renamed BEWARE OF THIRDOFWATERS

lol i agree

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ihsniim View Post

Read my post above. That's how he lures new customers. You'll be fucked on the second transaction.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zero25mg
                      • Nov 2008

Hey guys
                      This thirdofwaters guy is back on grailed going strong
                      He has some shit that I really really want but probably better not to cop right
                      Such a pitty.....

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zero25mg View Post
                        Hey guys
                        This thirdofwaters guy is back on grailed going strong
                        He has some shit that I really really want but probably better not to cop right
                        Such a pitty.....
                        Stay away like fire.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

A fellow Chinese dude just got duped. Exactly the same M.O. PayPal, grailed, the local police couldn't do shit. So this guy just gets away like this all the time?

Comment

• zero25mg
                            • Nov 2008

I can't believe grailed and PayPal allows him....his got perfect feedback so lots of new victims are going to be born...

Comment

• eleven crows
                              • Mar 2011

Regarding ThirdOfWaters: I've since worked things out amicably and better than expected. I'd suggest any of you still with issues get in touch with him.

Comment

• nahneun
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                                Regarding ThirdOfWaters: I've since worked things out amicably and better than expected. I'd suggest any of you still with issues get in touch with him.
                                i really don't think you should give people false hope by cosigning. for every good reconciliation, there are 10 people who get scammed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎