X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nahneun
    • Feb 2011

how does this qualify as a 5 star rating again? there was a late resolution, but probably only because an admin stepped in. this really just further validates the theory that you're letting thirdofwaters stay because he has items that will draw traffic.

Comment

• grailedofficial
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Lupecoast View Post
      LIES

Im pmed you guys repeatedly and also spoke with two moderators and explained both mods that my items were NEVER received,I have tons of documentation and continuously provided it to you guys to no avail. in fact all my emails after were simply ignored. you guys are harboring a scammer and worse off, profiting off his stolen goods.
      Please PM me with the case numbers from your emails or your email address so I can look into this further.

Comment

• grailedofficial
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by nahneun View Post

how does this qualify as a 5 star rating again? there was a late resolution, but probably only because an admin stepped in. this really just further validates the theory that you're letting thirdofwaters stay because he has items that will draw traffic.
        If you are the user involved in this transaction feel free to PM me for further information. If feedback has been edited without your consent, please email us through our contact form: https://www.grailed.com/about#support

Comment

• psidy
          • Sep 2014

After not receiving the shirt I paid for from Thirdofwaters, I left him negative feedback. Grailed removed it completely from his account shortly after for whatever reason.........

I'm in contact with Nico right now about the grailed transaction in which I was scammed. The first time I contacted grailed over a year ago, they ended up ignoring me. Hopefully, this time around they'll make things right. We'll see.
          Last edited by psidy; 10-04-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• zero25mg
            • Nov 2008

Nico is trying to put him away but unfortunately he provides refunds in most cases after
            PayPal claims are made so he says it's difficult to prove anything. He needs more examples
            So if you have anything contact him.

Let's see if grailed actually does something or let's him run free....

Comment

• DudleyGray
              • Jul 2013

Carpe Diem now defunct, the label's old pieces become less common (not that they were common to begin with), and enthusiasts are willing to pay a handsome price for Altieri's pieces. This is in spite of the flooded menswear market and the devaluing of used luxury goods, a somewhat recent phenomenon resulting from the increasing pace of fashion as well as the rise of the Grailed platform. If flagship stores and boutiques are harem-laden opium dens, then Grailed is skid row; scammers and counterfeits fill the role of dealers and fixes, and among them is thirdofwaters.

A long time ago, a man named Jin used to pass his time on StyleZeitgeist. He was friends with several others, but inevitably, a falling out led him and his comrades to build their own clubhouse, otherwise known as nwvn (http://forum.nwvn.net/). On nwvn, he was thirdofwaters. Seeing as how one receives notifications from thirdofwaters@gmail.com, one can only assume that he is the owner of the forum. Jin started off small, scamming StyleForum members out of poorly constructed, "artisan"-imitation pants. His project didn't get very far (how could it?), and so he moved on to scamming users on Grailed.

It wasn't long before Jin's victims started piling up. The users complained to Grailed admins at every chance that they could, in every way that they could, and as well documented as they could, because this is the only way that these things can possibly proceed in online PayPal disputes. Grailed did worse than nothing. Was it a coincidence that they cashed in on each of Jin's transactions with their fees, or that the prospect of Carpe Diem pieces attracted more users and gave the site a (pathetic) kind of legitimacy? Who's to say? Thirdofwaters exists on the site to this day, regardless.

Now the rumors have spread. Grailed is effectively, intentionally or not, enabling thirdofwaters to exist on their site, while they benefit from it. So they hire a PR guy. Someone desperate to be a part of "the industry." Someone who wants to be in Fashion with a capital "F." They send their lackey to cover their ass and ask for help with the cases against Jin. Were the previous, well-documented reports and disputes not enough? Did they not have access to the case numbers and all associated information tied to thirdofwaters in their databases?

One would think that if they had a modicum of genuine intent that they would look up the fucking information in themselves and handle their own god damned business rather than patronizingly demand from Jin's victims that they contact Grailed. One would think that if Grailed had an ounce of integrity, they would have reached out to the individual users tied to these cases their god damned selves and worked with them to get to the bottom of this. One would think that if Grailed had a smidgen of accountability, that they would simply hold those losses and move on. But instead, they hire a lackey to come here and make idiotic posts, of all possible things that they could have done, for fuck's sake.

Grailed, with respect to this issue but no respect to you, you are either dishonest or incompetent. Go fuck yourself.
              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• nahneun
                • Feb 2011

I'm not the user, but that was definitely a 1/5 for item as described before the edit. the w04 listing rating disappeared completely though...

Comment

• Nestor
                  • Jul 2017

I'm sure Grailed is too busy trying to become the next hypebeast news source as well. They can't focus on removing these known scammers because so much attention must be put forth to their *quality* articles.

On another note I'm surprised there's been no mention of their sleazy practices involving arbitragenyc

Comment

• Lupecoast
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by grailedofficial View Post
                    Please PM me with the case numbers from your emails or your email address so I can look into this further.

***mantonio@hotmail.com
                    Tell your Mods Arun and Davil I said hi
                    Last edited by Lupecoast; 10-05-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Lupecoast View Post
                      ***mantonio@hotmail.com
                      Tell your Mods Arun and Davil I said hi
                      please send email addresses privately to save your email from spambots
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• david s
                        • Jul 2010

grailed... the new darklands, sorry couldn't resist

hmmm, though it is an alternate venue to sell stuff, I think I will be pulling down my listings

their response is some first class bullshit
                        It's absolutely Hedious!
                        shy poser

Comment

• nahneun
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by grailedofficial View Post
                          If you are the user involved in this transaction feel free to PM me for further information. If feedback has been edited without your consent, please email us through our contact form: https://www.grailed.com/about#support
                          now the rating disappeared completely. THE PLOT THICKENS!

Comment

• psidy
                            • Sep 2014

Two recent feedbacks for Thirdofwaters;

third2.jpg

third1.jpg

Is this anybody from the forum? If so, I'd advise you to contact Nico @ help@grailed.com if you haven't already done so.

Comment

• psidy
                              • Sep 2014

UPDATE: I received an email from Nico @ Grailed and Thirdofwaters has been banned from Grailed due to "inconsistencies with tracking information and replacements being sent without buyers consent". They are also reimbursing me for my purchase as well. Good for Grailed.
                              Last edited by psidy; 10-13-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Lupecoast
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by psidy View Post
                                UPDATE: I received an email from Nico @ Grailed and Thirdofwaters has been banned from Grailed due to "inconsistencies with tracking information and replacements being sent without buyers consent". They are also reimbursing me for my purchase as well. Good for Grailed.
                                Grailed also got in contact with me and swiftly resolved my issue, and good for them attempting to clean up their shit.....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎