X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosenrot
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Jin View Post

Rosenrot, this blue someth - it's a badge band?

Apparently it's called a regalia, to denote the award I was receiving and colour of the faculty I represented.
    Originally posted by Patroklus
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• heh, sorry, hard to recognize on a fit pic)
      anyway, look interesting with ro

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

I need friends..
        Bbs
        If only was true
        Rick
        Julius
        Julius
        Julius beanie not pictured

Comment

• shuit
          • Apr 2012

Dane: Every time I am out downtown I asked the same question as you.
          Blackfedora: So true, it's such a rare occasion that I'll come across women in RO or any sz brand in general within GTA. But once you found one, they do it right. I think quite a while ago, I remember seeing this lady with Rick's hair comb nearby hazelton lane. So good.
          sshum88: hahah I'll say hi if I see you on the street.
          Jin: Thank you very much!
          Rosenrot: I knew it's kinda late but congratulation!
          Messenoire: That julius jeans never fail to amaze me. it's good with basically everything.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
            ^ why do I never see people dressed like you when I'm out and about?? I only see slobs wearing what may as well be potato sacks.
            girl on the right looks like shes wearing a potato sack... O wait looks like the dress is ma+(insert sz brand), nvm wow beauitiful and elegant fit

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
              girl on the right looks like shes wearing a potato sack... O wait looks like the dress is ma+(insert sz brand), nvm wow beauitiful and elegant fit
              don't be a cunt...I don't give a shit what brand they are, she's wearing a well-fitted, simple black dress with an interesting cut, shoes that aren't for prostitutes, and what appears to be a nice bag that isn't covered with LV's. I don't care if the outfit came from Sydney's or Goodwill, she's a mile ahead of the average woman on the streets of Toronto, and you know it.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Denpatou
                • Jan 2010

think it's rick actually, she looks great either way.
                SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

don't be a cunt...I don't give a shit what brand they are, she's wearing a well-fitted, simple black dress with an interesting cut, shoes that aren't for prostitutes, and what appears to be a nice bag that isn't covered with LV's. I don't care if the outfit came from Sydney's or Goodwill, she's a mile ahead of the average woman on the streets of Toronto, and you know it.
                  not really being a cunt at all. tell me that doesnt look like a black potato sack shes wearing? pretty unflattering imo, could use a christian diagram but the shape of the dress is rectangular. that last part is all subjective. I actually prefer the average woman in more fitted clothes than the drapey look she is going for. maybe it looks better in motion

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

not really being a cunt at all. tell me that doesnt look like a black potato sack shes wearing? pretty unflattering imo, could use a christian diagram but the shape of the dress is rectangular. that last part is all subjective. I actually prefer the average woman in more fitted clothes than the drapey look she is going for. maybe it looks better in motion
                    ...or maybe you have poor taste.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• jskidder1
                      • Jan 2011

I fail to see how the dress looks like a potato sack or a rectangle. I think it drapes beautifully.

The only criticism I would offer on that photo is that the ma+ t-shirt is far too short imo.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

...or maybe you have poor taste.
                        ad hominem is always good to fall back on when you have nothing of substance to say

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

haha encore un qui sait parler des femmes
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                            I fail to see how the dress looks like a potato sack or a rectangle. I think it drapes beautifully.

The only criticism I would offer on that photo is that the ma+ t-shirt is far too short imo.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

petit rectangle, petit rectangle, na-ge, na-ge, naaaa-ge...

-

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

stupid-ass drawing
                                ohhhh now I see it! I just realized shuit's head, shoes and watch are shaped like rectangles as well! not to even mention the other shoe which is totally a triangle.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎