Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

its funny because i've met almost everyone except for Horikawa himself, apparently he works crazy hours like gets up at 3AM kind of stuff.
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Resonkuken
      • Oct 2012

not many things I want more than a Julius blazer, except maybe one of these pointy shoulders top. It appears Neo Tokyo hitman is getting a bit sleeker this season.

Comment

• hausofblaq
        • Oct 2014

Any details on the Kuboraum glasses? Just wondering if there's new iterations or just a re-stock/repeat of previous models.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
          • Apr 2014

It's been a while since I've liked any of the Julius collections (since Halo) but this is nice. A few outerwear pieces I'm looking forward to...

Comment

• Osseovs
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by dji View Post
            anyone know the name of this collection?
            Supposedly it's called "Sphere"?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by yubbermax

They seem like a rounded, ribbed take on the Glitch sneakers
              dude those are from right now
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by garbage_queen View Post
                Love this collection!
                Want leather pants and high gloves!!
                I was coming to say zboss finally found him some leather pants.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  might be my favorite look of the season

great collection, so many dope pieces... but as always, i will try not to fall in love with anything, since i know how it's gonna be: half of the stuff i won't even find online and another half will be sold out during the season.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                    Any details on the Kuboraum glasses? Just wondering if there's new iterations or just a re-stock/repeat of previous models.
                    looks like the M7 and the prism ones, unless those M7's are thinner, there's no way of really telling because proportions etc.

Comment

• wildinthewoods
                      • Feb 2014

so severe. i love it. i saw the stylezeitgeist video of the finale on ig last night and nearly died.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                        • Sep 2010

[QUOTE=delicious_not;483469]might be my favorite look of the season

^^I will have to get that entire look. (Don't think I've ever done that from a runway as-is) I practically dress like that to work 3 days a week in some form of Thamanyah high neck with Julius blazer, pants and boots.

That look is so polished, structured and I'm jealous it's not in front of me now. With this much Julius in one collection, it'll be time to fly to his Daikanyama shop and buy out-right. (The savings will pay for the plane ticket. haha)

And I'm also addicted to Julius blazers/jackets. I don't like the marshmellow pieces so much, but Julius formal wear makes me feel like a million bucks and I'm obsessed with it. More formal jackets in 2015 - check!

Comment

• GucciAmen
                          • Sep 2014

[QUOTE=darkbydesign;483675]
                          Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                          might be my favorite look of the season

^^I will have to get that entire look. (Don't think I've ever done that from a runway as-is) I practically dress like that to work 3 days a week in some form of Thamanyah high neck with Julius blazer, pants and boots.

That look is so polished, structured and I'm jealous it's not in front of me now. With this much Julius in one collection, it'll be time to fly to his Daikanyama shop and buy out-right. (The savings will pay for the plane ticket. haha)

And I'm also addicted to Julius blazers/jackets. I don't like the marshmellow pieces so much, but Julius formal wear makes me feel like a million bucks and I'm obsessed with it. More formal jackets in 2015 - check!
                          Do you have a rough idea of how much a blazer would cost by Julius in Japan? I'm considering whether a proxy would be worth it...

Comment

• arby2001
                            • Jan 2011

about 80k to 90k yen from what i remember...because the price is very reasonable for what are possibly the most cutting edge suits in the market, they sell out really quick
                            too skinny for rick

Comment

• Carol2046
                              • Mar 2012

Can get up to 120,000yen depending on quality but yes the prices are far more reasonable than what you have to pay overseas.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

video is up.
                                i think it's good but not as good as ss14 ghost which has been the best julius collection over the last few years.
                                good : lots of black pants, shoes, Klaus Nomi shoulders
                                bad : too much shorts, too many tights, the puffy stuff is kind of out o control... who's really gonna buy a leather puffy coat that makes them a walking vowel for $6500?OOO
                                here's the video
                                JULIUS _7(ユリウス)は堀川達郎が手がける東京を拠点とする日本のメンズブランド。ウェア、シューズ、アクセサリーはJULIUS OFFICIAL STOREでお買い求めいただけます。

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎