Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC: ma+ 2012 medium accordion bag, soft cow leather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

IC: ma+ 2012 medium accordion bag, soft cow leather!

Hey everybody,
    up for an interest check is one of the best bags I have ever handled/owned.
    The newest and best iteration of the infamous ma+ accordion bag in a beautiful textured yet soft full grain cow leather, colour is a deep and true black.
    The straps are completely adjustable and the size is just perfect for everyday use, not too large and not too small.
    Retail is 1655$ (almost 1300€): http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php...id=253&pid=919. Actually it might even be the exact bag you see on the Hlorenzo pics since it came from them.
    Also check here for more pics: http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...490#post318490

It is in excellent condition as it just doesn't get much wear at all. Comes with ma+ cotton bag and tags.

PM me for offers and please no lowballing.
    Thanks
    T
    Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 05-23-2012, 09:39 AM.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

Lots of interest, no buyer yet.
    Keep the offers coming, best bag around!
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

----UP----

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

Still here.
        Lots of interest, some flakers...
        Hit me!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎