Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

Footwear: Rick, Ann D, Nicolas Andreas Taralis: All to fit Large 40-small 42

NOTE: I am happy to provide outsole measurements. However, I do not provide insole measurements as I honestly cannot measure them accurately. Also as always, no trades.

Front zips from AW011 in size 40. Black suede, contrast panels and offwhite goat fur lining. I consider myself a true size 41, but increasingly am able to fit into size 40 Rick footwear, if that helps for sizing. Brand new in box. Cost a whopping 1100+ GBP at retail, and the non fur version is still available at luisa or full retail. Brand new and unworn Asking 460GBP. Will be repeated again for FW012 so I'm not in a hurry to get rid of these.

First pic is my own, the later are from various websites.

The last pic is from the non fur version zipped up. When zipped up, a small amount of the fur will protrude from the tongue, mohawk style.

Ann D sneakers. 41. I think from spring summer 2010, bought from dover street market, this size never made it to the sale. Brand new in box leather hitops, tried on but I haven't worn them out. Haven't had any use for them since and probably never will. Asking price of 280 GBP shipped. Like all Ann D footwear it runs large.

Nicolas Andreas Taralis Klaus boots. Size 40 (sizing runs larger about a full size, will fit a size 41 comfortably). NAT's signature footwear for his mens collections. Usually repeated with minimal variation between the seasons. Sturdy as hell leather, coiled zipper up to the shaft and sole already protected from the get go. 4cm wedge heel. New in box. Retail was about 780GBP I believe. Asking 315GBP.

All items are boxed and are included in the price for UK buyers (will cost more for international buyers/sent without box). Paypal fees not included.
    Last edited by Zenith; 06-16-2012, 06:02 PM.
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎