X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

Black leathers size 1/xs: Julius MA fencing, Chronicles of Never 4th skin

Prices do not include paypal fees (but they do include shipping using standard post).
    No trades

Julius MA FW09 Fencing Size 1- Massive price drop now 710GBP
    The centerpiece of AW09 in size 1. Made from goat leather supple and thick but very soft to the touch, imagine brushing your hand through a RO soft blistered leather and you have the right idea (but much thicker). Also lighting gives the leather a unique sheen, makes it look slicked and oiled. Brand new with tags, only tried on...it kills me that it doesn't fit me how I want it to. Still has that new leather smell. Fits slimmer than other variants of the Julius fencing from previous and proceeding seasons. Beautiful offwhite silky soft lining too.

Brand new with tags, never worn.

IC: Chronicles of Never 4th skin leather jacket in Rugged black XS. 500GBP

Interest check on this, as I am very fond of the jacket, but sadly don't have much opportunity to wear it. Made in Australia, washed lamb leather with a two way set of riri zippers for closure and riri zippers on the sleeves. Attached cotton lining which extends below the leather from the back, and silk lining in the sleeves. Very much a spring/summer piece. Has been worn gently a handful of times and taken great care of. In fact I don't think I've ever it worn it closed before.

Will fit a 44-slim46, however you WILL need slim arms.

Pics (the first pic shows a really glossy/grey part in the lower right corner, it's just the lighting, the finish is even):

Fitpic:

The same jacket in red and with better pics since mine are terrible:
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎