• Reveries
        • Feb 2011

Comment

• Reveries
          • Feb 2011

Comment

• Reveries
            • Feb 2011

A really nice collection. Some of the looks give me the impression of what modern day superheroes would wear. A lot more wearable than some of his previous showings as well is a bonus

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

hmmmm i like it in the context of runway but like most of his stuff i just cant imagine wearin much of it on street , like its too much somethin , i cant think of the word . im only talkin bout the menswear . i also like the gold lines against black . reminds me a pharaoh or that puzzle box from hellraiser . i think there needs to be balance , like one can still dress ' edgey ' but not push it into fashion victim territory
              Last edited by jogu; 03-03-2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

kind of hellraiser meets origami.. didn't see one thing I would get for men but the women's stuff is pretty rad.

Comment

• old
                  • Jul 2009

I think it is too much even in the context of costume design.
                  Although some of the stuff like the broken down geometric shapes is really cool and coherent throughout, it seems that it only would only be appropriate in on online game or sth.
                  Tradition ist Bewahrung des Feuers und nicht Anbetung der Asche.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                    • Jan 2007

Probably my all time favourite collection from Pugh. I'm not a huge fan of his normally, but this is nice. Style.com has short videos of every look, they're worth checking out.
                    Originally posted by jogu
                    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                      Probably my all time favourite collection from Pugh. I'm not a huge fan of his normally, but this is nice. Style.com has short videos of every look, they're worth checking out.
                      Agreed. Fantastic collection that finally hits the line between wearable and theatric.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

I don't like the men's part at all; sort of reminiscent of Rad Hourani with those extremely straight lines and shiny leather... I just can't imagine seeing a real person wear any of this (paging Bryan Boy), except for the blue blazer which under a different context could as well belong to a Gucci collection. The pants are indeed very interesting, but still too theatrical for me or anyone else.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

Love this.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Gazza hits Gold

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                              I don't like the men's part at all; sort of reminiscent of Rad Hourani with those extremely straight lines and shiny leather... I just can't imagine seeing a real person wear any of this (paging Bryan Boy), except for the blue blazer which under a different context could as well belong to a Gucci collection. The pants are indeed very interesting, but still too theatrical for me or anyone else.
                              This is what Gareth does and has been doing since the beggining.

Absolutely love the collection. His womens collections are becoming more chic and elegant whilst still retaining his "futurist" aesthetic.
                              Even the mens looks where quite cool. Almost like futuristic priest assasins!
                              In the showroom, i am sure there shall be some watered down iterations for the menswear.
                              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎