Thread: Mugler - Women - FW11 - Paris

Default Mugler - Women - FW11 - Paris

Giant P.O.S.

I didn't think it could really get worse than his final collections when he was still designing.
    Last edited by thehouseofdis; 03-04-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

At least it was extremely funny

Dis, you gotta figure out what to do with this thread. A random bashing does not deserve its own thread. Maybe you want to post the images of the collection for discussion and rename the thread to conform to the seasonal collection format - Name, Sex, Season, City
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I wish someone reproduced some of the old designs.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Dis, you gotta figure out what to do with this thread. A random bashing does not deserve its own thread. Maybe you want to post the images of the collection for discussion and rename the thread to conform to the seasonal collection format - Name, Sex, Season, City
    ^Done
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

/\ Thank you. Wow, what a P.O.S. collection.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I keep hoping Ben Stiller will pop out and say it's all for Zoolander 2. And I do wish Lady Gaga would go away - she's not artistic, she's not stylish - she's batsh*t insane.
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Just saw the video. The girls were given help by some people going up three steps (the main runway was above the ground) and were constantly grabbing the columns on their sides so that they don't fall down. Trashy electro house was out of this world too.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Quote Originally Posted by syed View Post
    I keep hoping Ben Stiller will pop out and say it's all for Zoolander 2. And I do wish Lady Gaga would go away - she's not artistic, she's not stylish - she's batsh*t insane.
    That's hilarious. Perhaps Owen Wilson would say that this collection is "derelict-my-b@lls."

It's much easier to swallow if one imagines this is a runway show for Frederick's of Hollywood. It's still not easy, just much easier...

lol this shit blows

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    couldn't have put it better myself

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

from the sensationalizing of lady gaga's celebrity throughout to the blatant sexuality in the form of dresses with mesh cutouts only over the breasts that served no purpose to the latest male gimmick of the "skeleton guy" this collection was a huge disaster in my opinion. i expected a gothic romanticism and instead i got gimmicks and a lot of boobs.

You guys are too serious, I really enjoyed the fact that it was hilarious. I kind of really like the chunky bracelets. Would not mind owning one. Actually, this made me want to own some vintage Mugler

Quote Originally Posted by galia View Post
    You guys are too serious, I really enjoyed the fact that it was hilarious. I kind of really like the chunky bracelets. Would not mind owning one. Actually, this made me want to own some vintage Mugler

StyleZeitgeist Magazine