Page 1 of 107 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: YOOX News and Coupons

Default YOOX News and Coupons

This thread is for discussing Yoox, posting coupons, etc. I
    haven't seen any coupons for a while. I smell free shipping in the air
    :-)

Please support SZ by shopping through the following banner link. A small percentage will go to SZ as commission.

YOOX.COM

thecorner.com
    Last edited by Faust; 08-31-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Re: Yoox

BTW, I just bought a pair of Junya Watanabe wool pants from the new
    arrivals,misprised at $78 in size S. It looks like therer was one
    more pair left, but Yoox is not good with timing. Check it out
    though!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

can't seem to find it? link?

[quote user="xcoldricex"]can't seem to find it? link?
    [/quote]

http://www.yoox.com/item/JUNYA+WATANABE+COMME+DES+GARCONS+Dress+pants/YOOX/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/360421891L/areaid/35/yside/B

Now they are marked as sold - I guess there was one pair after all [:'(]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

damn. i need to start buying business clothes too.

few things on there i want, waiting for free shipping.

Free shipping on Yoox now.

Yoox returns only charge $5 now, instead of $8. Good news :)

Sample Sale is back + free shipping.

http://www1.yoox.com/areas/samplesal...46055/areaid/7

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

grrr. missed everything good. why didn't i get an email about this :(

so i did an experiment with returns

paying with credit card - yoox received return package 9/05, refund posted to account 9/16

paying with paypal - yoox received return package friday 9/15, refunded via paypal wednesday 9/20.

quicker refund by paypal even if you factor in the bank transfer time in my experience. 5 business days for paypal and 11 business days for cc (inc. saturday)

Has anyone figured out the magic formula for becoming a yoox premier member (or whatever they call it)? I've spent well over $1000 on there but still don't get e-mails for things like the sample sale or previews. You have to watch that site like a hawk to get anything Dior Homme in a decent size, and I can never get up early enough to catch them, though I have stayed up late enough to see new things appear, that was quite exciting!
    Thanks for the link to the sample sale. I swore I wouldn't wear a cummerbund just because Dior is doing it, but they had a wool one in my size from Veronique Branquino for $28 so I ordered it. But whatever, I'm a musician, if nothing else I can wear it to a performance or the symphony.

Anyone else notice that S/S 06 stuff is already arriving on yoox? I happened to catch it when a bunch of new Dior Homme was posted before selling out. I was excited to see new stuff, but I didn't get anything, I think I already picked up the few things I liked in stores on sale from that collection. I almost bought that red plaid DH shirt because I tried it on before and liked it, but I decided even at the sale price it wasn't worth it, of course it was gone (in size 38) a few hours later.
    Has anyone on here picked up some of the new arrivals? I did get a pair of Helmut Lang jeans that I'm eagerly awaiting, I figured I better get them before it's impossible to find them anywhere.

I didn't see the new stuff. Is it mixed in with the fall stuf or is there a separate section?

<edit> never mind, it's right in the fall section. wow, they have a boatload of McQueen at very decent prices. I wish they had that cashmere sweater with dress shirt collar.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Get a load of this CDiem spelling

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/CIDIEM...872T/areaid/36

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i wish they'd put up one of the mcqueen suits from last season with the double lapels. i almost bought one in japan.

as far as the superstar status- i think there's a tiering system, as i just got the sample sale notice TODAY. so i guess the more you buy the earlier you get notified.. until you get that elusive superstar status.

Guys, Yoox just slashed prices on certain items by a huge amount. It's totally random, but worth digging, especially when shipping is free. Some lucky bastard walked away with a pair of Carpe Diem boots for $188.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Yeah that was ridiculous! Not only were they carpe... they were Linea!!!

Oh well, it's not like i'm a size 12.5 anyways haha. A lotta carpe shoes on the women's side of the new stuff too

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Does Yoox only post C Diem boots under the women's section?

[quote user="sbw4224"]Does Yoox only post C Diem boots under the women's section?
    [/quote]

No, not really. They are not very knowledgable about what goes where. One time they put Dior Homme cords in the womens section, that was funny.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine