Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nyarkies
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner
    The library don't answer my mails and nor do Pita from INK - which is a shame since INK recording to my knowledge has the widest selection, so if anyone here know another place with a big and strong collection please share, pm's are welcome..
    I'm all for supporting the affiliated stores here in SZ but yeah, same experience here with INK. I don't get any response to my emails.

Comment

• Resonkuken
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by NoisyArmchair View Post
      Can I have some insight into why Darklands are bad? I'm aware of The Office stuff and that isn't appropriate at all considering what SZ is/does.

I emailed Darklands once with an enquiry and when they didn't have what I wanted and offered me alternatives that were radically different and not in my size, they seemed upset when I'd wasted their time by having me send them photos.
      Aren´t you kinda answering your own question right here? All the stories pretty much revolve around that, not getting the best treatment when dealing with online purchases.
      I haven´t bought anything from them but I love just going to their site and drooling over their stock, which is some of the best online... from what I´ve seen at least.

Comment

• rickandjulius
        • Feb 2014

First off. Great service from Lazzariweb. Got my breadsticks super fast.

Alright so I'll go against the DL hate. I just ordered a dead end shirt through Campbell and he was nothing but extremely helpful and cordial. Shipped the package this morning and promptly gave me a tracking number. I recant whatever reservations I had about him and his business. I look forward to purchasing more ccp from him.

Comment

• bukka
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
          First off. Great service from Lazzariweb. Got my breadsticks super fast.

Alright so I'll go against the DL hate. I just ordered a dead end shirt through Campbell and he was nothing but extremely helpful and cordial. Shipped the package this morning and promptly gave me a tracking number. I recant whatever reservations I had about him and his business. I look forward to purchasing more ccp from him.
          You better start to pray for the shirt being at the right size.
          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

^ and went up 2 sizes. The dead end placket and gloved button up shirts are the most unforgiving pieces in the collection from my experience...

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

the best that can be said about DL is that they are fickle and inconsistent

me being one of a few asking for refunds

you can go years with having excellent dialogue and customer service & then it can all go downhill rapidly. caveat emptor if you're going to do business with them it comes with risks

short list for excellent customer service & follow up
              • idol - brooklyn
              • hotel salieri - rome
              • the archive - sf
              Last edited by david s; 05-01-2015, 04:28 AM.
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• rickandjulius
                • Feb 2014

So I ordered my dead end shirt from Campbell at DL and......

Everything went fine. Got the shirt today and it was the right size and whatever. Will order from him again soon.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

I bought a soda bottle today, drink tasted as expected and I got it from the cashier promptly after paying. A++++ will do business again.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Really good one
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      I bought a soda bottle today, drink tasted as expected and I got it from the cashier promptly after paying. A++++ will do business again.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

I hope you don't need to return it
                        Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        music

Comment

• GucciAmen
                          • Sep 2014

Had an exceptional experience with PN/P Firenze - Matteo was an absolute pleasure to do business with (cordial and quick responses, shipped in a short window as well!). Will certainly do business with him and his team again.
                          Last edited by GucciAmen; 05-18-2015, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                            • Nov 2014

So I went to Werkhaus in Hamburg (online store opening soon) and had a wonderful customer experience. The store owner was very friendly and you could feel he loves his job and the clothes he´s selling. My girlfriend and I (decked out in Rick) brought a friend with us who´s not into the SZ look at all, but we were all treated equally well, there was no elitism or arrogance in the air at all.
                            The owner kept bringing us stuff to try on for the sake of trying it on. He knew we weren´t gonna spend thousands of Euros, he just wanted to see the clothes on someone´s body. So we played dress-up, had a nice chat about designers, buyers etc. and left with a drkshdw short dress and a RO wristband.
                            The clothes are advertisement for the designers, the customer experience is advertisement for the store – I think a lot of stores get it twisted.
                            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• electricgecko
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                              So I went to Werkhaus in Hamburg
                              glad to hear you had a great experience. i can absolutely second everything you said. excellent service and a friendly chat every time i drop by.

Comment

• devour
                                • Dec 2014

PNP Firenze definitely has one of the best customer services around. I initially wanted to get a pair of Marsells lace up, however i was short of cash at the monent. Asked Matteo if i could pay in 2 instalments, he allowed me to. Changed my mind about getting the shoes after constant emails back and forth and i must say i was surprised that he didnt sound irritated or agitated at all, which was a clear indicator of professionalism. He recommended me 992s from Guidis SS15 and i purchased them aftrr a few enquiries. Shipping was immediate, waited about an hour after payment and my tracking number was given. All in all, definitely the best experience i had with avant garde boutiques online!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎