Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: StyleZeitgeist Job Board

I love this idea - I try and collaborate with people from SZ as much as possible already, and some sort of proper platform for this sort of thing would do nothing but expedite the process.

-

why didn't anyone come up with this before? it's a brilliant idea.

I would definitely jump on this.
    And if so how soon could we look forward to it?

I agree this sounds like a good idea.

On a related note, any other grad students here (especially in creative fields) have suggestions for summer jobs that aren't soul crushing (in or around NYC even better!). I'm sure it's an anxiety of many grad students, when summer rolls around and the stipend checks run out it is a scary time. The problem is I'm too busy and teach during the school year to get something full time that I would continue into the fall. Maybe I'll go pick berries on a farm somewhere...

Picking berries is hard work.

This project is on hold for now, but I will revisit it at some point.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i'm actually looking for creative interns....paid interns

Quote Originally Posted by casem83 View Post
    I agree this sounds like a good idea.

On a related note, any other grad students here (especially in creative fields) have suggestions for summer jobs that aren't soul crushing (in or around NYC even better!). I'm sure it's an anxiety of many grad students, when summer rolls around and the stipend checks run out it is a scary time. The problem is I'm too busy and teach during the school year to get something full time that I would continue into the fall. Maybe I'll go pick berries on a farm somewhere...

Just had to bump this as I got so happy after reading about the idea of making a SZ job-index of sorts because I am actually looking for an 8 month non-payed internship (with marketing and/or sales) as a part of my education so I am sad to see that this is on hold. This would be a great idea though, I would definitely sign up and use it actively!

I need an intern myself to get all the projects off the ground, lol.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi guys,

I'm based in Paris and I'm working during sales campaigns each PFW.

I already worked for many brands including some SZ favorite brands. I always try to manage my schedule to participate into many showrooms (quiet hard but it can work).

If you are a designer and looking for a commercial to reinforce your team during showrooms, let me know :)

BTW just to let you guys know, MMM is looking for a wholesale area manager. I wish I had more experience grrr lol

^^ give me a bed under the attic and show me a place where I can wash my clothes and I'm yours for 8 months

Kuriz, are you interested to make an internship in Paris?

DD is looking for interns in the commercial dpt. 8 months would be great for them since they only want at least a 6months term convention de stage.
    They will pay the average in France, around 430 euros per months.

Definitely, I PMed you!

re. porter is looking for models in Montreal, QC, contact us if you're at all inclined;

http://blog.re-porter.ca/post/465626...-it-corpo-real

-

we are looking for a photographer based in london for shooting our new collection's lookbook/editorial, please pm me if you are interested. include your website/portfolio as well please!

cheers lads.

Hi all,
    I'm a professional translator (10 years experience), and I'm looking to expand my client base.
    I translate French - English both ways, and can translate Russian to French and Russian to English.
    I have a lot of experience in the themes of textiles/fashion, perfumes/cosmetics and real-estate, but I'm not limited to those areas.
    Shoot me a PM if you think we could work together

Hello SZ people,

Here is a very recent post by Damir Doma DVP and PDT team. They are looking for an intern to start 1st September.

http://fr.fashionjobs.com/emploi/Ass...t,1036436.html

Cheers.

D

Dear Stylezeitgeisters!

I'm actually looking for commercials during next sales campaigns for some brands in Paris.

Experience requested in showrooms (High-end, luxury).

If interested, feel free to PM me or to recommend me some of your contacts.

D

Hello all,

We are looking for the site manager for OtherFashion. Commission based position that can be easily managed on top of your regular workday. However, this is not a hobby, so if you are not planning to take this with utmost seriousness, you need not read further.

You must be diligent, smart, curious, knowledgable about fashion, Internet savvy and have experience with e-commerce and Shopify. The site has serious growth potential and so does this position.

You will be the contact point between OtherFashion customers and designers. You will manage all orders and promote OtherFashion on other StyleZeitgeist platforms, as well as FaceBook and Instagram. You will also maintain relationships with the current designers and suggest new ones as well.

You can PM me directly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi guys,

Seen this thread here and decided to give it a go so I could hear some advice or maybe even find some opportunities. In sum, I am brazilian/italian, 23 years old, Masters in International Marketing and BA in International Relations; work experience only a 11 month internship at a international business centre (not fashion related).

I asked some already, but what do you think I should do If i wanted to work in the marketing/merchandising fashion industry.

I guess my CV is good for starting at a regular corporate company, but what about fashion? Is taking a fashion course crucial at this point?

I would be willing to do internships anywhere (US, Europe) if this would be invaluable.

Thanks, Dan

Hi guys, looking for next Paris Fashion week :

1 woman fitting model (found it already)

Experienced commercials in showroom for various brands.

Any recommandation is welcome too, I'll study all of them.

Thank you.

PS : PM me of course.
    Last edited by Dreavan; 12-10-2013 at 05:18 PM.