Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: finding, looking, shopping, etc.

Cool. I'm glad you went against my advice, haha. :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Does anyone know the best place to sell women's clothing/shoes/accessories that don't fit the ethos of SZ? Trying to sell a pair of Chanel boots that don't fit my girlfriend. Any help is appreciated! Is there another forum that I should know about or should I just go the ebay/consigner route?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Vestiaire Collective I have experienced both as a buyer and as a seller, and I can only recommend the experience. Very easy to use, and things move fast as long as you're not too greedy with your pricing.

Beware though, the content is curated, and some of your items may be rejected by the team, or they may ask for more pics. It is best to read their recommendations well before taking any pictures, so as not to waste time. It is also a good idea to use a proper camera, as I'm pretty sure some of my items were rejected due to the poor quality of the iPhone pics I used (my phone is the only camera I own)

However, Chanel boots in mint condition should be a breeze to get past them and sell (Chanel moves fast, except for vintage)

I second Vestaire Collective. I've not sold with them but have had good experiences. If the boots are not accepted for some reason, I'd recommend TheRealReal next. You'll get less cash than you would on Vestaire, but they'll do all the work. I have sold a fair bit of stuff there, since I'm too lazy to do the work.

Thank you both very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

If you live in NY, why not take them to INA?

one of my favorite Rick pieces in years.
    It takes on a much more sophisticated tone in charcoal lane wool/linen with ivory cotton lining.
    I may have to actually get this one.

rider, that jacket is stunning. I'm a little annoyed though, because now I want one.

Graeth, best of Rick in a long time.

Giraffe print Dries.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm really delving into faux fur this season.
    this noir kei was on my radar and finally found on sale. It's on it's way just in time for a frigid winter.
    the silver studs are like stars in the night sky.

and my proclivity for more uma wang has not waived.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All stellar choices, rider!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Ooh, I love all of these!

Thank you, I get so excited and feel very fortunate to purchase these special pieces ( I hate posting the store pic) but I do donate to charities to balance the good fortune.
    I wish a happy, healthy and prosperous new year to everyone.