Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 533

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

  1. #41

    Default

    Instead of approaching this with a mob mentality, everyone should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. Do we not preach that people are innocent until proven guilty, even if circumstantial evidence says otherwise? Circumstantial evidence is not concrete proof. He may actually be a victim in this scenario as well. If he is going through great lengths to rectify the situation, let him have that chance.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    seagulls
    Posts
    988

    Default

    fuck sending you a PM, how about I post it all publically

    this guy is being melodramatic to appeal to peoples emotions, im glad its not working, because I am not going to believe this guy when I got the same manipulative melodramatic PMs when he was trying to get me to send my leather jacket to him to begin with.

    picture of the package I received for the trade

    http://i.imgur.com/KBoAfXa.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/IJvDZYc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/wEx5cLl.jpg (empty box of sunglasses, package can't even fit a leather, I knew I was scammed by the size of the package before I even opened it...


    package convenient didn't have a return address written so he could try and avoid it being connected to him.


    here was our convo

    http://i.imgur.com/w0LyD7g.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Foi9mWW.png
    http://i.imgur.com/BSMmHgn.png
    http://i.imgur.com/KAXjUO0.png
    http://i.imgur.com/7ohKrYQ.png (probably laughing as he said that at the end bout return address)
    http://i.imgur.com/fQ7zJeS.png
    http://i.imgur.com/7JpK3J5.png


    he pressured me into shipping cuz I almost hesitated to even send anything cuz it started getting sketch when he said I probably am trustworthy and shit.

    http://i.imgur.com/SbIm8YL.png
    http://i.imgur.com/kbH4puU.png

    my gut was right, but then I caved cuz he was saying he was gonna contact mods, and he was smart to say that, cuz I assumed he was legit and was worried he was gonna be scammed.

    so I guess its time to kick miyamotowhateverthefuck to the curb, but first send me my shit back.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    seagulls
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Expect a letter soon bro!!!!!!!!!


    how many times do i need to tell people, send a god damn demand letter to their address in Sweden.

    in the letter, outline the terms of your demands;

    "return my product, or reimburse me for the money you stole" or you will take them to small claims court.

    then inform them that should the judge rule against them, they will be responsible for covering all court-related costs [read: $$$$], as well as be issued a permanent black mark on their credit history.

    trust me, gets shit done - and calling the police is not going to help in an international situation like this.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quiet noise View Post
    from what i have heard and nseen none of these accusations are actually true. if im going to act on this case im going to need more evidence personaly. But as i said, show me real evidence, tell me your story, and ill get things done. throwing accusations and more shit at me isnt going to solve snything, so send me a pm Lane, with alll the details...
    Before you make any accusations against ME personally, you better have some evidence or at least tell me what gave you this conclusion...
    Lane's post #44 is sufficient evidence in my opinion. his picture of the package shows "sunglasses box" right in the description, with a weight of 145 g, clearly impossible for a leather jacket trade as indicated in the PM conversation

    Lane, you should also take a pic of the 'from' address on the package to show it matches the Uppsala Swedish address that quiet noise is associated with

    Quote Originally Posted by quiet noise View Post
    ...because neither my name, paypal, or adress has been brought up so far. I have only heard that my brothers paypal was used for a couple of deals, but that is just what i have heard. Again, i want as much information as possible.

    The least you could do is give me a chance to make things right. And you can do this by PMing the information to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet noise View Post
    oh great, and now MY paypal account is being harassed and paypal has reversed every single transfer i have done this year. Yep, everyone i have done legit business and bought goods from is losing the money they got, wich DOES make me look like a scammer.
    ? you brought up your paypal in to this. your name and address were possibly provided to the superfuture mods by knitwit, as he claims that you and Kuja are known friends etc.

    if it were not clear by now:

    Zealouz (sufu) / Lane (sz): julius leather jacket trade, red rider jacket sent, received empty sunglasses box (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3006786)

    hhowlit (sufu): paid for CCP drip sneakers, nothing received no tracking number either, claims "can't figure out which one is the tracking number" (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3006972)

    knitwit (sufu): traded unknown jacket + $300 for same CCP drip sneakers as hhowlit, nothing received no tracking, ignoring emails (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3007176)

    regarding being banned on superfuture, the mods state that they contacted you (quiet noise) several times giving you time to respond but you did not

    http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3007421

    http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3007827

    Quote Originally Posted by gnow View Post
    you are involved because, he used your name and address for delivery purposes + he cited you as a reference.

    dude. he 'sold' his pair of white ccp sneakers to one individual, and traded the same pair of white ccp sneakers to another individual. 2 victims, 1 item. what proof do you need. another pair of sneakers perhaps?
    if Kuja used quiet noise as a reference, why didn't the buyer (are you referring to knitwit?) message quiet noise to check Kuja's reputability? i have had plenty of random users PM me to confirm positive transactions with other users as a safety precaution. if he did, then he should post up a screencap of the PM as proof, because in post #40 of this thread, quiet noise is feigning ignorance of this

  5. #45

    Default

    kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

    fucking Columbo over here

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    seagulls
    Posts
    988

    Default

    the only reason why i took the time posting all the crap is to see what quiet noise's move is, if he is sincere something will happen, if he persists with the bullshit about how he believes this japanese dude then he's the scammer, end of story.

  7. #47

    Default

    Two respectable members have already provided me with enough evidence to make my brother go to the autorities for illegal use of his identity in purpose of commiting fraud, and for me to put this guy out on the streets and make sure the users who contacted me will get their money back But before he leaves and brings his stuff with him, i would appreciate a PM with your personal adress and other information required in order for me to confiscate and return the leather to you if i find i in the space he rents (for about 16 more hours). Or you can post it here, its up to you. im just trying to do the right thing...

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knitwit View Post
    kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

    fucking Columbo over here
    Well to be completley honest i havent heard from you until today. And i think i might say that i have been colabaroative. After all i did cancel a rental contract and my brother went to the autorities based on the information you provided.

  9. #49

    Default

    olle koort (aka. quiet noise / kuja / velma velén-court) is a little manipulative semi-psychopathic liar and thief and if i was mod here his IP would be banned by now. as it is now, all i can do is to offer anyone with a claim against him to provide them with phone numbers and other contact details to his next of kin / place of residence. (PM me..)

    faust/lowrey, please ban this guy. he is trying to hold the forum hostage by saying he is "resolving things through PM's", but he will continue to scam others in the future. that is just who he is.
    Last edited by Shucks; 11-14-2013 at 08:50 PM.

  10. #50

    Default

    Wait, exactly who are you and what do you know about me? i have been here longer than you have boy. Dont you start start trashtalking me when you have zero insight.

  11. #51

    Default

    yeah didn't u hear , he's been proxying from this so-called "kuja" for 10 years, he's been doing this for 10 years at least.... if everyone gets their stuff back it'll be like that time I jammed w/ coltrane and EVH and Christian Vander was on drums, that was fuckin EPIC... wait that never happened... I'll just go ahead and call bullshit, that's why i've had quiet noise on ignore for 10 years.. i mean 4 years..

  12. #52

    Default

    After having the last two days being shitty ones, this thread as been a source of humor for me.........I know I shouldn't , as these allegations are rather serious ones, but all in all, carry on, reading all of this is really fun, best of SZ

    ## deading##
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................


    Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    seagulls
    Posts
    988

    Default

    well, I don't see the point in banning just yet, might as well give him a day or two. I mean shit I have a lot to lose here, so I rather cling to false hope.


    Plus, I PM'd him my information, lets see what happens.


    dun dun dun

  14. #54
    Senior Member diorowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne-Hellbourne
    Posts
    415

    Default

    @quiet noise
    IMO, to clean up your name, you should stop tryin so hard to post here and give everyone's money and item back.
    I hope you are not trying to get your name cleared just by "helping" and trying to resolve this and you won't say "That's all I can do, I am also the victim" to clear up your name in the end. That's fuckin cliche..

    In short, based on my view, I am standing right next to Shucks opinion. All the post you claim to be hold no proof. its just word. why dont you start to post proof? who is this miyamoto minase guy? you wouldnt let him proxy your stuff for 10 years without knowing him right? It just seems like we are chasing shadow as if this miyamoto minase guy doesnt exist after all.
    still trapped in my juvenile state

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knitwit View Post
    kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

    fucking Columbo over here
    did you contact him via PM on superfuture? there is a time stamp of when the user has seen the message, as he says in post #49 that he hasn't heard from you

    click my conversations in the messenger/inbox thing, find the message, and on the left in "participants" it will show you if and when he has seen the message

  16. #56

    Default

    edit: Sorry, deleting some conjecture regarding the situation since it's ongoing and sending via PM to Lane, he can post if he chooses.
    Last edited by nicelynice; 11-14-2013 at 01:38 AM.

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quiet noise View Post
    Well to be completley honest i havent heard from you until today.
    wouldn't be the first time something has gone 'lost in the mail' with you

    Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    did you contact him via PM on superfuture?
    I did not. I have the e-mail saved in my sent mail on my gmail account (from Nov 7th) if proof is needed, but at this point it's probably not. Currently awaiting a minor miracle from quiet noise.

  18. #58

    Default

    Who the fuck lets someone they barely know personally to use their Paypal account?

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    seagulls
    Posts
    988

    Default

    So, I haven't received any message back from quiet noise, seems like he's still just trying to clean up his name cuz he didn't expect such a backlash. Also, ive received more info about this through a PM which further asserts there is no such thing as this miyamoto character.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Also, ive received more info about this through a PM which further asserts there is no such thing as this miyamoto character.
    correct me if I'm wrong here, but afaik miyamoto and minase are both family names.
    If it's this guy's full name, I'm missing the first name...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •