X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

He always seemed like a sweet kid, I hope he's found peace and that his family can as well.

Comment

• lost53
      • Dec 2010

So so sad.

Tragic that one can be so unhappy and see only one solution. As the first post said, if you harbour such thoughts, please try to reach out and get help.

R.I.P

Comment

• morsto
        • Nov 2008

I remember him messaging out of nowhere helping me find an item which I had posted I was looking for several weeks before.
        A person with such a helpful mentality will surely leave a hole in the real world as well - I feel for his family and friends.
        I do not recognise the vessel,
        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

It's reassuring to know at terrible times like this, we can come together to show our care and concern for one of our own. I am shocked and saddened.

With a heavy heart,

MBD
          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

shocking sad news again.
            Raw a.k.a Benny from Melbourne right?
            really he doesnt looks like he had a problem with depression.

Rest in Peace.
            still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• cmitso412
              • Feb 2010

May he rest in peace. He was always such a helpful guy and always incredibly pleasant even when people were rude. I think he'd be happy to know that he is helping us all out one last time by reminding us that there are real people behind there usernames. Life is fragile and we never really know how a even a single rude comment can hurt someone, especially because we don't know what else is going on in their lives. My condolences to his family and loved ones. The world lost a very kind hearted young man far too young. Much love,Benny.

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

I am very saddened to hear this news...My heart and condolences go out to his family and loved ones.

We will miss you Benny...Rest in Peace!
                "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Atom
                  • Sep 2009

Rest in peace. Please.
                  Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                  To those of you out there that might have experienced the same thoughts and emotions that he did, even if they only last a few fleeting moments: seek help.
                  Peace.

Comment

• Marlon
                    • Sep 2011

Didn't knew him much but from the few experiences I had with him he was really kind and helpful guy. Really sad to hear such news. May he rest in peace, my condolences to his family.

Comment

• Nomad_
                      • Jul 2012

Never met him personally nor interected with him online, though I have read his replies and input for this community, nothing but the utmost respect for him, and the condolences to his family and friends, he is in Gods hands now, rest well stay stylin from up above

Comment

• Prototypes
                        • Oct 2008

Having attending a funeral of a loved one and reading Benny's news. Life's short and unexpecting so treasure each day with people you care for.

For anyone whose been through or is still suffering from depression knows that ultimately death may seem like the easy way out but the pain that your loved ones felt are equally unbearable and heartbreaking. Please seek professional help.

My heart goes out to Benny's family and rest in peace, Raw.

Comment

• 8bpc
                          • May 2010

I'm saddened and without words after coming across this thread. I made a purchase from him roughly a month prior to this tragic event. In my interaction with him he seemed very kind, was helpful and polite.

Comment

• wendysl
                            • Aug 2022

Birkenstock gizeh
                            A mother is a lot of firsts for us: first home, first friend, first love, and our very first cheerleader. The beauty of a mother also lies in the fact that no matter what, she is always the last one standing. We know that just one day isn't enough to cherish everything that mothers do for us. So, we recommend you gift them something that lasts - a lot like her love! Here are a few of their special qualities you could acknowledge and show appreciation for:

1. Forever Giving: Pure, altruistic, and unconditional – that's the passion for a mother. To indicate thankfulness on her behalf selflessness, gift item her an Arizona. Ageless and ever-providing, just like her, choose possibly:

Arizona Soft Footbed in Fuchsia: Dual-strapped with adjustable aluminum pin buckles, the slip-on sandal is manufactured out of suede. The smooth footbed delivers extra comfort, whilst the dazzling coloration will elevate her style quotient up a few notches. Set it with loose-in shape jeans, natural pure cotton blouses, kurtas, and summer clothes.

Arizona Birko-Flor in Lighting Increased: The metallic textured sandal carries a delicate yet gorgeous attraction. Suitable for each day-to-evening appearance, the flexible sandal can be fashioned with all sorts of things inside the closet.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎