X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

So, it will take a bit longer. China and India will follow the West in terms of smoking, no doubt about it.

What's wrong with organic food?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• franz
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      2) [...] in fact bio food is problematic in itself and the poorest countries want to get OUT of producing bio food.
      How is it so? I would not defend organic food as an answer to world economic or health issues, but I'm not so sure the poorest countries are willing to slow down or get out of organic production...

I get it may increase average prices of food produced overall but the issue seems to be more an issue of how you split the pie between retail/importer/producers - and eventually, workers-.
      Regarding productivity and available fertile soils, I'm not even sure organic food is producing less quantity in the long run but some friends are better experts than me in this area. Try banning biofuel, you'd probably free up enough land to counter-balance the short term productivity declines. And I'm not even talking about food waste...

So my question is :

Full disclaimer : I eat organic food, and I'm also wearing BBS, RO, Layer-0 and WM today. Call me a "bobo" (I hate that word) but I also see individual contributions as having much less impact than changing overall economic and political structures, so...
      Originally posted by Faust
      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎