• Nov 2014

Ouch alright, point taken
    rick julius bbs doma plokhov thamanyah

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
      Life must be real fucking hard for you. We weep.

But more generally, and after a moment to get less irritated: wear what interests you, and what works for your body, not what your goddamn friends are wearing. Complaining about not being quite six foot makes you sound like a princess demanding a third fucking pony.
      Fixed for dramatic effect.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
        • Sep 2012

I'm barely pushing 5' 6", probably more like 5'5" 1/2 but I'll wear anything! I mean I tried on a kandora and it didn't really work but if you like it then go for it. I tend to see plenty of people under 6 feet tall pull off longer clothes pretty well. I personally prefer longer shirts and coats. Don't care who thinks it's not "meant for me", I'll dress exactly like any photo of Rick Owens, I don't give a fuck!
        Originally posted by Faust
        HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Jtothewhat
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Ah, ok, sorry for the confusion. And, thanks! Long coat in tomorrow's WAYWT!

For whatever reason 3/4 length jackets, like the long Paul Harnden blazer and some of Ann's coats work best on my frame. I'd like to wear them more often but for whatever reason I find myself more and more often in the utilitarian mode - leathers, jeans, boots.

And, yes, I'm 5'6" according to Mister Zam Barrett, who I suspect is being generous.
          Wow I am surprised you are 5'6'', I have been kinda wanting to get that RO coat I've seen in a couple of your fits but was worried it might be too long for me, might have to try and find it now.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Ah, thanks - you guys are making me feel taller! :-)
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎