Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shrinkwatson
    • Jun 2015

heart-stopping dresses i have never seen before .

Comment

• jurassicsnark
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by wildinthewoods View Post

I'm going to be wearing this Ann dress at my wedding this summer.
      OMG I love it. Please post pictures!

I originally clicked on this, because I do struggle a bit with what to wear to weddings (as a guest). My partner's brother just got engaged, and a friend of the family made a snarky comment about how I would just show up in black like always. I do have a Brunello Cucinelli dress in a lovely slate blue that I will likely wear, but I find that adapting my style to warm weather wear is tough in general (I just moved to Florida from Seattle, and I am struggling to adapt on several levels).

Comment

• J_J
        • Apr 2008

I've always loved Katie Schillingford's wedding dress by Gareth Pugh ... not something I would wear myself but the effect is so captivating

Comment

• jennyxee1
          • Aug 2022

For dumping monsoons, BIRKENSTOCK brings to a specific type of footwear especially made from water-proof EVA. This is a higher-high quality, adaptable, light, and washable materials. Exclusively developed to be used throughout a wet weather, every EVA BIRKENSTOCK sandal is surprise absorbent, odorless, skin helpful and sturdy. We have now curated some of the best styles for you personally this coming year: Birkenstock clearance sales

Comment

• Soniy
            • Apr 2023

Hi all. I am newbie here. Its awesome))

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡