Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Thank's for recommending BaseRange ahn, I've been struggling for a while to find a better alternative to AA bralettes, seems like this could be it! I just ordered one of their "Soft Bras", we'll see how it goes. I can't undersand why it's so hard to find cute bras without closure, especially for the small chested. I have a bony spine so hook closures in the back hurt me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this...

Comment

• Verdandi
      • Mar 2012

But lots of small and independent lingerie labels do them, galia

You may want to take a look around at etsy (I know) or search for pull on bralette.
      lavender menace

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

Really? I'd never thought to check etsy for that wow Thanks for the tip. I really like the look of BaseRange, but I would love some recommendations of small lingerie labels in the same aesthetic. I'm all about supporting small businesses and artisans, so a few pointers would be much apprediated if you have any.

Edit: I actually checked out etsy and didn't like anything I saw, so if you have recommendations I would def need some. everything was all lace and/or bondagey straps, ew
        Last edited by galia; 07-22-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• ahn
          • Jul 2012

The smallest AA bralettes are still too big for me . There are loads of bralettes out and about without clasps or closures, but they're not all made equally. For me the quality, softness and fit of Base Range ticks all my boxes. I have the Soft Bra in black bamboo and it's so beautiful. It feels really good on, I especially love the thick elastic band at the base.
          some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• galia
            • Jun 2009

Same, I just ordered the soft bra to give the brand a try and as soon a I tried it on I ordered a couple more! It's really the best I've come across so far

Comment

• Verdandi
              • Mar 2012

Baserange really is quite unique in their bra designs. My girlfriend swears by them but unfortunately their sizing is too big for my underbust when the bra fits around the bust

Most of the bralettes on etsy are either lots of lace or straps galore but you might want to check out origami customs. They also have lots of the lace and strap stuff going on but they also have a few simple designs and they customize everything to your measurements without any extra fees. I've ordered a few times from her before and never had anything to complain about.
              lavender menace

Comment

• technomorphism
                • Apr 2015

i mostly go for long Boris tops but i initially found some really nice ones by BARBARA I GONGINI. The fabric is super nice and that the whole brand is sustainable kinda adds good karma to it as well.
                Last edited by technomorphism; 09-29-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• MissMica
                  • Apr 2018

I prefer to spend my money on outerwear than underwear. I feel that, for me anyway, it matters less for what I consider to be a throw away item, rather than a jacket or sweater. I hope that helps :)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎