X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Zam Barrett / Fall 2015 Womens - First Proposal

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

So Here it is, the long overdue beginning of Zam Barrett Womens Not Perfect in any way, and still a long ways to go before I even get back close to the height of my powers between 2004 - 2006 and surpass that time, but a new journey has begun.........with small steps

Its nothing groundbreaking or even innovative, but a few pieces to begin fleshing out the DNA of what I would like my women's wear to look like.

Love it, hate it, praise it, criticize it, its all good........personally for me its a wonderful start, getting back to an are of designing that i have greatly missed.

Comment

• mgala
          • Sep 2014

Hello Zam. I really like the black high neck leather jacket, but i have a hard time seeing what the pockets are like, as the jacket isn't shot form the side. Are they like the zippers on the minimalist high neck leather for men?

Comment

• NOHSAD
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by mgala View Post
            Hello Zam. I really like the black high neck leather jacket, but i have a hard time seeing what the pockets are like, as the jacket isn't shot form the side. Are they like the zippers on the minimalist high neck leather for men?
            I'm pretty sure the pockets are similar or the same to the Men's High Neck Minimalist Jacket, with the other being similar to the Henrikkson Leather Hoodie
            "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• mgala
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
              I'm pretty sure the pockets are similar or the same to the Men's High Neck Minimalist Jacket, with the other being similar to the Henrikkson Leather Hoodie
              You are probably right, and i think the picture just confused me

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

thanks NOHSAD.

@ mgala the jacket is 95% identical in constriction to the mens, the only construction difference is the sleeve does not have a zipper on the womens version

the pattern is very different though as women's bodies are different from mens

Comment

• mgala
                  • Sep 2014

That makes good sense, thanks!

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Yes

we are in the process of uploading the items in Zfactorie web store now.

there will be a few other things added in about a week or so, but just taking it slow and allowing it to evolve at its own pace.......

Comment

• redman
                      • Feb 2011

WOW, this is a lovely and strong collection, cant wait to see more.

Comment

• Shifts
                        • Jul 2013

The first leather seems very off balance, especially in the whole arms area which grow in a strange way, both front and back.

The favourites here are the high-neck leather and skirt with backpack like straps (maybe it is just the buttons used giving that impression). Nice.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shifts View Post
                          The first leather seems very off balance, especially in the whole arms area which grow in a strange way, both front and back.

The favourites here are the high-neck leather and skirt with backpack like straps (maybe it is just the buttons used giving that impression). Nice.

thanks, its very balanced actually Maybe the pics make it seem that way. The "collection" is not perfect and I want striving for that. I will continue to develop the core of what will be the womens and i don't think a full collection will be around until for fall 2016 which is around March of next year.
                          I am happy to do womens again and would love to see what i ca do with it.

Comment

• magic
                            • Feb 2009

Totally amazed by the womens collections. Great work and congrats Zamb

I like the overall aesthetic and the materials especially the leather jackets and side zip overlocking legging. I think we need designer like this which has their own voice nowadays.
                            Focusing on object details

Comment

• round
                              • Aug 2015

@zamb please make a mens leather jacket in the same color as the red women's, I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎