Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Undercover Men's FW 2016 - Paris

More on SZ-mag

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

The collection was solid. The Borremans prints were very cool, especially on the parkas.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Parkas are the item of the season, without a doubt.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
        • Jan 2007

A decent Undercover collection is much better than many other things of course, but this still feels like he phoned it in.
        Originally posted by jogu
        i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The problem with this and other men's collections is that the styling and the photos just don't do it justice. For example, this blazer looked better on me than on the model, so what does that tell you?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎