X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khiev
    • Nov 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Berluti certainly makes the world's most beautiful shoes for men in my humble opinion. They do however crease a little bit more than brands such as John Lobb and Edward Green, but that's because of their special leather. On the standpoint of construction, I cannot deny that John Lobb is the finest RTW shoemaker in the world, but I simply don't get that emotional connection that I get with my Berlutis, CDiem, and CCP. I can also testify that the Santoni Fam are spectacular. Get their handmade collection, the rest is mediocre.

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

if I ever need some standup dress shoes, I'm coming to raid your houses raj and khiev.

bit off topic, just grabbed a canon xt digital rebel off coldrice. part of my learn-new-things kick. lets hope its not a passing fancy.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

olle, I love the mittens! Are they Swedish?
        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]bit off topic, just grabbed a canon xt digital rebel off coldrice. part of my learn-new-things kick. lets hope its not a passing fancy.
          [/quote]

I'm sure it wont be, its a great camera and really fun to use[Y]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

A number of bought/soon to be purchased:

- CCP overlock jeans (from coldrice)

- Les Hommes knit hooded sweater (from Keith)

- Label Under Construction reversible "seismic" knit sweater

Contemplating some mixed fabric CCP twist pants, but I'm just not sure about how they'll look when worn....

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

I got the Ann Demeulemeester polo from aloharag today. The small is a little bigger and longer than I'm used to but it doesn't look bad, I'm hoping it will shrink a bit in the wash. The cotton is the softest I've felt and the purplish color is really rich, yummy. Anyone else get their Ann stuff yet?
              music

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]I got the Ann Demeulemeester polo from aloharag today. The small is a little bigger and longer than I'm used to but it doesn't look bad, I'm hoping it will shrink a bit in the wash. The cotton is the softest I've felt and the purplish color is really rich, yummy. Anyone else get their Ann stuff yet?[/quote]

Sounds good. Mine didn't even ship yet.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• minomni
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="casem83"]I got the Ann Demeulemeester polo from aloharag today. The small is a little bigger and longer than I'm used to but it doesn't look bad, I'm hoping it will shrink a bit in the wash. The cotton is the softest I've felt and the purplish color is really rich, yummy. Anyone else get their Ann stuff yet?[/quote]

[/quote]

the tracking number didn't reflect shipment on my order, but it arrived today. the black x navy stripe scarf is lovely - the knit on certain segments are a bit chunkier than i expected, but i really like the contrast.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="minomni"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

the tracking number didn't reflect shipment on my order, but it arrived today. the black x navy stripe scarf is lovely - the knit on certain segments are a bit chunkier than i expected, but i really like the contrast.

[/quote]

I got my stuff too. SO HAPPY. I was actually able to get 34's for once, so everything fits perfectly. The silk skirt is much cooler in real life--I highly recommend it as a gift. It has a satiny finish that looks very cool contrasted with a knit. Also got a couple of tees..

The blackxnavy scarf is beautiful and huge--

I just hope the boyfriend doesn't find the navy parts too delicate. He plays kinda rough with his clothes.[&]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Oh, oh - I hope they did not send my stuff to my house. It would be a disaster if Mrs. Faust opened the package [:|] Laika, I'm glad you love your stuff!!!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• olle
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="laika"]olle, I love the mittens! Are they Swedish?
                        [/quote]

Yes, they are. They are called "Lovikka", they are an old standard here. I picked them up in my local grocerie store. Quite popular in the 70's, I'm told. I like them too!

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

Faust, surely she knows better than to open your packages....especially given the season? [^o)] New Year's is just around the corner.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Faust, surely she knows better than to open your packages....especially given the season? [^o)] New Year's is just around the corner.
                            [/quote]

No package yet. Hmmm, I really hope I get it tomorrow...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

two packages at home. not sure what the are... either 2 helmut lang things or aloha rag + 1 helmut lang thing [:)] either way i'm a happy camper.

Comment

• implicit
                                • Sep 2006

not fashion, but i just got a great deal on a pair of these:

grado sr-225.
                                i got them in the mail today and i've had them on pretty much all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎