X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbw4224
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Awesome pickup, implicit. I have a pair of the Grado SR-80' and I love them. I can't wait till I have enough cash to upgrade.

Comment

• deuxmille
      • Nov 2006

I have this Raf Simons sweater coming in the mail courtesy of Darkanimal

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

[quote user="djrajio"]I too was considering some bespoke John Lobbs but after actually seeing some in person, I wasn't impressed. Berluti make AMAZING shoes. I love their patina/finishes that they use. Very beautiful. I'm considering either a pair of Beluti or Satoni's myself after the holiday season...[/quote]

I was helping out a friend at his agency yesterday and the owner started to show me his Berluti, EG and bespoke John Lobb collection. It was amazing, especailly one pair of Berluti that had the craziest antiquing I have ever seen. The guy must have had close to 30 pairs in his office! [:O]

Comment

• gunpwdr
          • Oct 2006

My Aloha Rag parcel came yesterday. Ann D's sizing is tricky I guess. I got the hooded sweater (non-striped) in a size S... which I would equate to 40-ish. I'm more of a 38 but this sweater will work fine.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

my package is sitting at my neighbors...
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

got mine.

disappointed with the ann dem belt. i expected it to be a thick belt like all the other men's belts she did the past season with the same buckle- but its a thin belt. making matters worse there's a huge crack down the leather at one part. i hope aloharag lets me get a exchange at least...

bought a richard kidd flannel but it ended up being small despite the measurements... damn.

the ann dem hoodie is the coolest non-functional piece i've owned. this shouldn't even be called a piece of clothing! but i like it a lot anyway. got an ann dem button up also which fits nicely. so 2 out of 4 :P

Comment

• deuxmille
                • Nov 2006

I just received my Raf knit. It's awesome! Getting ready for S/S now....

Comment

• goethe
                  • Oct 2006

i just bought this dress today. it is actually alot better looking in real life than on the runway. the back is open with a bunch of criss-crossing straps.

Very nice. Margiela? Goethe, if you click on the icon that looks like a little tree and paste a picture link there, it will show up in your post as a picture.

Comment

• khiev
                    • Nov 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

got mine.

disappointed with the ann dem belt. i expected it to be a thick belt like all the other men's belts she did the past season with the same buckle- but its a thin belt. making matters worse there's a huge crack down the leather at one part. i hope aloharag lets me get a exchange at least...

bought a richard kidd flannel but it ended up being small despite the measurements... damn.

the ann dem hoodie is the coolest non-functional piece i've owned. this shouldn't even be called a piece of clothing! but i like it a lot anyway. got an ann dem button up also which fits nicely. so 2 out of 4 :P

[/quote]

I agree. The ann dem hoodie looks simply amazing. It's cut with a beautiful draping shape around the collar and the hood itself is constructed the same way. I'm glad I got the XXS, fits great.

As for the flannel, I'm not sure if you're referring to the Richard Kidd plaid shirt, but I got it in the charcoal in size 14.5. Hope it fits me right cos I dont know anything about the brand. I havent received the package yet though.

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

raf simons x 3
                      henrik vibskov

i also pre-ordered the new '18cm' diors.thank godLVR ordered 26's this season.

Comment

• darkanimal
                        • Sep 2006

That's my favorite Raf graphics ever. Skinhead guy, very iconic. Too bad I never own a peice, they fit weird on me. Anyhows, good buy there!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

chris, where did you get the raf simons skinhead crewneck? i really enjoy my raf simons shawl collar knit sweater, which basically looks like deuxmille's, but with the shawl collar.
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• nairb49
                            • Dec 2006

I've been looking to grab one of those raf shawl deals....

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

i was lucky enough the get the last one at barneys in my size on sale.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I finally got my AlohaRag package. Gah, the Ann Demeulemeester scarf is stunning. It's a perfect example of her style: delicate edge. Mrs. Faust will be pleased.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎