X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

damn $160 is downright cheap for a designer tee these days :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]damn $160 is downright cheap for a designer tee these days :)[/quote]

Pollyanna my good friend. $160 shipped even!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"]

Haven't bought much in a while, been kinda depressed and out of it, but thought I'd run out and rectify that today with a minor bit of retail therapy:
        Henrik Vibskov drop crotch pants

[/quote]

What color did you get Bakla? These are totally my favorite pants right now! I have them in black and want to go back for the gray.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

i got milky charismatic sneakers.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

let us make monday International Rick Owens Trainers day!!!!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"]

Haven't bought much in a while, been kinda depressed and out of it, but thought I'd run out and rectify that today with a minor bit of retail therapy:

[/quote]

What color did you get Bakla? These are totally my favorite pants right now! I have them in black and want to go back for the gray.

[/quote]

I got the grey, as I could see the details on them better (plus I plan on using them for work). I figure the black ones would be redundant with the Yohji pants I still want.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I got the grey, as I could see the details on them better (plus I plan on using them for work). I figure the black ones would be redundant with the Yohji pants I still want.
                [/quote]

I got these as a surrogate for the Yohji pants. :)

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Ah Rick Owens++Very Charismatic Designer+++You Wear Sneaker Very Good+++-----

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm holding out for a miracle. That, or Hide-san getting back to me and telling me they're on sale.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Ah Rick Owens++Very Charismatic Designer+++You Wear Sneaker Very Good+++-----[/quote]

lulz

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm holding out for a miracle. That, or Hide-san getting back to me and telling me they're on sale.
                        [/quote]

If we're talking about the same pants I have a feeling they'll be around come sale time. I surmise that they're a bit too edgy and expensive for most people. On that same note, with the recession and everything, I think we'll have a sale season for the ages this summer. SZ will be buzzing.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

I definitely think you're right about this season's sale time. I think it's going to be crazy! I'm holding out....

Comment

• xcoldricex
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]i got milky charismatic sneakers.
                            [/quote]

preaz post waywt.

Comment

• iSuck
                              • Mar 2008

Maybe? I don't know, that is what Barneys was selling it for.

Comment

• bakla
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If we're talking about the same pants I have a feeling they'll be around come sale time. I surmise that they're a bit too edgy and expensive for most people. On that same note, with the recession and everything, I think we'll have a sale season for the ages this summer. SZ will be buzzing.

[/quote]

I don't know about which ones you want, but the ones I wanted sold out at the Gansevoort store over two weeks ago. [:'(]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎