X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drkshdw
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
    not a fan of the strutter socks, imo the previous seasons ones were nicer looking with the smaller logo. either way, not worth the price in my book, but each to their own.
    Agreed that previous seasons looked better, but I was too late on each occasion.

Comment

• Boki
      • May 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
      no, it's a new label and only stocked in half a dozen stores in Australia. when I purchased it Lui mentioned that Assin here in Melbourne and Zekka in Perth are the only stores to pick up that piece.
      I think he'll stock in Assin, definitely. He works/worked their. Also i wore his stuff was worn for Fashion Week, so im guessing it has to be stocked somewhere.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Boki View Post
        I think he'll stock in Assin, definitely. He works/worked their. Also i wore his stuff was worn for Fashion Week, so im guessing it has to be stocked somewhere.
        yeah that's where I purchased it from, he's still working there most days. great guy, very friendly and helpful .

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

damir doma leggings

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

GENESA, post the fit pic of the two tone.

DRKSHDW, I know you are a new comer and all, but stupid shit like that makes not only SZ, but the whole fucking fashion world seem so fucking low, facile and just wrong that it's not even funny. And before someone tells me that one has a full right to spend as he will, this does not make it any less shallow and disgusting. There are limits, and you have just successfully broken through them.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

seriously, dudes, now that faust has discovered Gorilla its time to take cover
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• humancrack
                • Feb 2008

dji. dd leggings from last fw or this sssssspring?

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

last fw, I don't really like the taped seams on the new ones.

Comment

• Johngd
                    • Feb 2009

Just got a pair of julius fingerless leathergloves from darklands. Love them. Thanks to Dire who made it possible to get them.

Comment

• drkshdw
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post

DRKSHDW, I know you are a new comer and all, but stupid shit like that makes not only SZ, but the whole fucking fashion world seem so fucking low, facile and just wrong that it's not even funny. And before someone tells me that one has a full right to spend as he will, this does not make it any less shallow and disgusting. There are limits, and you have just successfully broken through them.
                      Noted. Thank you for your input. The post wasn't meant to show what I can buy, rather what I had been searching for and found. I should have worded the post differently.

Some people like to spend thousands of dollars on a Rick Owens or Chanel or Louis Vuitton jacket or bag and I don't say you spent too much money and should have bought a similar article of clothing or accessory from a 'lesser brand' or factory outlet. Same could be said for half of the clothing or accessories in the 'fashion' world. Why does my wife prefer James Perse over Rick Owens, why do I prefer Rick Owens to James Perse? Personal preference and an appreciation for the designer.

Comment

• Real Real
                        • Feb 2007

Why were you searching for $100 (?) logo'ed tube socks?

Comment

• Real Real
                          • Feb 2007

The "construction"? Of tube socks? A cylinder of fabric? You sold old clothes so you could pay for 9 pairs of tube socks? This is mind boggling.

EDIT: This guy is just a troll, isn't he, somebody from another forum goofing on SZ?

Comment

• tomatous
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

What is even more mind boggling is who bought his old socks..

Comment

• Sion
                              • Mar 2009

Wasnt it 9 pair for $100 if I understand correctly? Is it really that much money to go ballistic about?

Comment

• Sion
                                • Mar 2009

Oh jesus christ, was it $1000+ for the socks?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎