X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem View Post
    I love the cut of Taralis jeans, anyone who misses early Hedi for Dior should seek out Taralis. Very similar cuts and aesthetic.
    I actually don't wear my old DH but the two Taralis I got are in heavy rotation, very similar and one of them is made in France (I think). Would love to find some black flares from another brand though, would have been ever better.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• monster
      • Aug 2009

Shaolin challenges ninja

Comment

• DudleyGray
        • Jul 2013

^lol

Sending SZ10 my regrets and regards, hope everyone has fun tomorrow.

UC everything except Rick necklace and boots
        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• saniityhd
          • Dec 2013

[IMG][/IMG]
          Bits of Amadei, Guidi, Ann and Devoa, feels boring compared to all of yours.

Comment

• negroygris
            • Aug 2013

DudleyGray I'm not really feeling the t-shirt with the UC jacket i think the blue letters throw it off, although i love the bottom half and how cropped your trousers are, which season are those?

saniityhd I don't think your fit is boring it is simple and well excuted
            We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• DudleyGray
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by saniityhd View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Bits of Amadei, Guidi, Ann and Devoa, feels boring compared to all of yours.
              I liked this.

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
              DudleyGray I'm not really feeling the t-shirt with the UC jacket i think the blue letters throw it off, although i love the bottom half and how cropped your trousers are, which season are those?

saniityhd I don't think your fit is boring it is simple and well excuted
              I don't mind the color discoordination, at least for a UC look. I don't think punks should look so put together and composed. Thanks on the pants, I'm not sure what season they are, but they have that scab-style stitching on the knee patches that continue down the shins and around the hem:

Comment

• negroygris
                • Aug 2013

Love the stitching on this pair Do they have a bit of a waxed finished to them or is it just in the fabric blend? Are they a blend of cotton and polyurethane ?
                We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• gustavobradley
                  • Jun 2016

Great fits recently. Especially liked matglenn and saniityhd - very cool for different reasons.

RO (brand new to me!)/T by Wang/Acne/Fluevog

Accessories are MA+ belt and Etsy nail ring
                  Last edited by gustavobradley; 09-20-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

gustavobradley I think you should wear different footwear when wearing that coat, it is almost confusing wearing fluevog with that RO leather. You should also go down a size on the leather it looks big, the shoulders seam to be off a few inches, RO looks best when worn true to size, IMO.
                    Last edited by negroygris; 09-20-2016, 07:09 PM.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Nah, I think that looks solid.

Love the stitching on this pair Do they have a bit of a waxed finished to them or is it just in the fabric blend? Are they a blend of cotton and polyurethane ?
                      They're waxed stretch denim.

Comment

• gustavobradley
                        • Jun 2016

gustavobradley I think you should wear different footwear when wearing that coat, it is almost confusing wearing fluevog with that RO leather. You should also go down a size on the leather it looks big, the shoulders seam to be off a few inches, RO looks best when worn true to size, IMO.
                        Thanks for the suggestions. Honestly, I like the idea of being kind of confusing (as long as it works) - I try to care less about specific brand looks and go more piece-by-piece for something a bit unique.

re: leather sizing, I think what you're seeing is some creasing from the armpit. The jacket is a small and I wear a 38, so the seams line up nearly perfectly. I'll try to get a better pic of it later.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Temperature dropping tomorrow. Will start posting fits again.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
                            • Jul 2013

That temperature drop just happened here. Luckily a new Zam Barrett razor coat arrived about a week ago and gave it a first run this morning. Cashmere sweater underneath and Lost & Found cotton pants down below. Rick Owens leather case in hand.

It is quite big on me, especially the width of the arms, but overall I am satisfied with it. No problem fitting a suit jacket underneath without feeling constricted, which was one of the goals with this purchase.

Comment

• Indes
                              • Feb 2015

I regret selling this Helmut Piece but it will live on in my memories... and in this super staged fitpic.

Helmut fw99/00, Rick x 3

saniityhd I really enjoy that fit!

Comment

• TabulaRasa
                                • Jun 2014

First post in this thread.

Here's something from a show I just played this past weekend.

Archivo JM Ribot
                                UNIS tee
                                Geoffrey B Small shirt
                                SLP jeans + shades
                                CCP
                                The music I make.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢