Clear All
  • hobo
    • Jul 2009

Geoffrey B Small cashmere and silk waistcoat and scarf with jacket
    Yohji Red Label T
    Layer 0 Jeans
    Carpe Boots
    Chrome Hearts/Yohji wallet chain/wallet
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Do I look worried???
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• seenmy
        • May 2009

Is this what you were actually wearing today, or not?

I really like it, but am not sure if you're for real.
        pretty sure from the start I explained its stuff i have in for a shoot,that I was playing around with (if its a problem for people I will remove it)

Comment

• hobo
          • Jul 2009

If anyone's interested, I just started tweeting. I'm sure many may argue that I've been tweeting for far too long already, but...

Anyway, I have two tweets, @boho_mark (general day to day life stuff) and @sartorial_hobo (fashion, art, comment etc). The latter is inspired by this thread. I've never done this tweeting thing before, so I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what you think.

Faust and a few other guys on here know me in person so I'm sure that they'd confirm that there aren’t many groups of individuals on the internet, who I'd ask the opinions of, so give me some feedback.

Sorry, blatantly advertising now, but not for commercial reasons.

Comment

• hobo
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
            oh snap

reza daddy is back!

nice! second pic is gold
            Yeah, thanks Ledger!!!

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
            pretty sure from the start I explained its stuff i have in for a shoot,that I was playing around with (if its a problem for people I will remove it)
            Hey man, I'm not rattling your cage. I understand that it was for a shoot, I just wanted to know if you were actually wearing it or just shooting it. Not a problem for me!

Comment

• hobo
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by wire.artist
              the thing is he should buy more Doma asap

nice fit hobo, I LOVE the waistcoat, too bad is that expensive...
              It is crazy expensive, but as the Small man always says, you've got to touch it. It's so soft, like wrapping you're self in a blanket.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Hobo, I'd tell you what I think about tweeting, but I'm afraid I'd have to ban myself!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
                  • May 2009

it is nice although in real life to fussy for me,especially the top half,I found alot of thing just had extras that they didnt really need on them or odd/poor finishing choices in particular snap buttons tacked on to fragile shirts that if you actually popped them it would tear clean off.

Comment

• ES3K
                    • Oct 2008

Uff, excellent. Hair and Boots are just awesome. And everything in between as well.

Originally posted by MonaDahl

(this is obviously overexposed [for fun], colors are darker in real life)

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Looks cool Mona, just not sure about you choice of l/s. Looks too shiny, and the colour is odd combined to the rest
                      might just be the quality of the picture though, and anyway the boots are killer

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

indeed the snap's are a bit of a joke matched with chiffon,
                        both agree on damir's finishing on products: it doesn't seem to match his general aesthetic, i don't feel the big industrial riri silver zips matched with a drapey linen hemp mix, even more so when the zip is not even inset into the panel.

what ever damir's makes some nice pieces on their own mixed with other brands i feel his peices are strong individually so you have to pair them down, with looking like straight from the runway. The more basic things like jersey wear and his pants are certainly nice. But when it comes to his outerwear sometimes i do feel a four figure coat does need a bit more structure and lining.
                        I do just wish he would concentrate on his current range rather than the expansion of it. Personally i would love to also see a simpler Damir, but then would it be him ?

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                        it is nice although in real life to fussy for me,especially the top half,I found alot of thing just had extras that they didnt really need on them or odd/poor finishing choices in particular snap buttons tacked on to fragile shirts that if you actually popped them it would tear clean off.

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hobo View Post

Geoffrey B Small cashmere and silk waistcoat and scarf with jacket
                          Yohji Red Label T
                          Layer 0 Jeans
                          Carpe Boots
                          Chrome Hearts/Yohji wallet chain/wallet
                          . Is them pants leather?
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

orangina > tweeting

Mona great look do some more like that
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ledger
                              Them pants be leather alright,to be honest the pictures really dont do em' justice at all.
                              Nice. Good to see another member of the leather pants coalition.

Mona, the colours work better in the second picture. Btw you can't hide your face anymore. The jig is up
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

disagree
                                blown out outdoor Mona > indoor Mona

ok I'll stop with the >
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎