X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

a little late, but to those who asked.

the top is LUC, baby alpaca from aw09 size Medium, fits like a 46.

pants is this seasons CCP (09-10) asymmetrical dresspants in 09 NICHT, wool/mohair blend with cotton/cupro lining. the material have a sandpaper like feeling, but isn't very stiff and don't feel too restricting to wear.
    Last edited by bestial; 01-08-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

First of all, let me just put any coments into context by saying the following; Interest1, you fuckin rock! Zamb, you rock almost as much!!!

But let’s clear the bullshit which seems to be pilling up by side of the road!

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      well interest, I actually do like the look, it is just that I think its done poorly and can be improved upon...........its not like a "no hope" situation..............what I would like to see is the wearer improving in the fit of and refinement of the pieces, however i do like it because the pieces themselves are coherent..............
      If that's not her style man, it's totally irrelevant! Zamb your look is fit, quality, elevation, sophistication and it’s a good one! You’ve made a statement about who you are and I can read your statement before I hear a word you speak. That’s exactly what clothing should do, but if we all had the same direction/motivation/statement, life would be awfully dull! Interest is making a statement equally as powerful and equally as well. I have an idea of who she is even before I read any of her posts. Fantastic, you are both true to yourselves!

Fashion is not about fit, form, construction, finish, quality, sophistication or any of these things. It may be for you Zamb but that doesn’t mean that’s what it is to everyone else! No, the uniting factor, the core of what fashion is, is the ability to make a statement about who you are, and this means that it is always fluid, always dynamic and that is what makes it exciting. Not whether the neck line of the new Rick Ts ate an inch lower than last season!

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
      Hey Zamb, I feel what you're sayin, but the thing here, imo, is that she's not trying to nail a look; this is just this person's everyday garb and she could give a shit about precision fit or elevating any part of her look by balancing it with something polished. I mean, she was the one stopped on the street by Scott Schuman and asked for her picture; it's not like she put herself up on SZ for anyone's fashion advice, LOL..
      The very fact that she's not conscious of any perceived faux pas makes her look more authentic than many we see here, truth be told.

Get real; the biggest difference between you and Zamb is the statement that you’re making, not the effort that you put into dressing. Otherwise, let’s face it, we’d all be wearing comfortable, practical clothes from the outdoor store and a pair of sensible walking shoes!

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      well, for exactly those reasons I have shed a significant part of my wardrobe..............anything that didn't fit well, or made me look less than I wanted to had to go............now I don't put any effort at all into dressing, because everything I have makes me look great as soon as I put it on.........life is easier like that.
      For me its not about caring or lack thereof, its about having a standard.

Like you interest,
      I am sure you could just reach you hand into your closet with your eyes closed, put on whatever comes out and you would still look great without trying at all.....................that comes by having a standard.
      Too true, my friend!

Originally posted by merz
      kids, complete subjectivity doesn't really lend itself to arguments, discussions or forums.
      Well merz, man, if this is no good for a forum, what the fuck is???
      “I really think that your T should be 2 inches longer to compliment the flow and silhouette of your pants.”... What???????????????????????

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
      Oh, but most surely it's only complete subjectivity that truly makes for debate: for all you need are 2 people, each with a completely opposing subjective viewpoint in which to pointlessly argue. At least the topic remained focused on fashion...

It was no more intolerable than the 2 pages of philosophical debate Christian's 'nigggggaz' comment triggered, or better yet–Buju Banton's coke arrest, aptly placed in Recent Purchases. Well actually, I take that back. We now clearly know what Buju's most recent purchase was..
      Even more so!

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
      true she owns it and that's the main thing, I just don't like the garments and how they fit.
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

This thread is too much, where is Lowrey's famous "WTF is going on here" emoticon?! The girl looks hot, and so does interest1. End of story. Case closed. PM sent.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hobo
          • Jul 2009

I love it!

...sorry.
          "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            This thread is too much, where is Lowrey's famous "WTF is going on here" emoticon?! The girl looks hot, and so does interest1. End of story. Case closed. PM sent.
            couldnt agree more... PURE FIRE!!! (i like a woman that looks like she could kick the shit out of me)
            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• hobo
              • Jul 2009

Second that!

I like the look of a woman who looks like she could kick the shit out of you too!

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

/\ well i know the women up in yorkshire dont fuck around,so send a few down to london 4 me will ya hobo.....cmooooooooooon
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• hobo
                  • Jul 2009

consider it done!

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                    • Mar 2009

LOVELY JUBBLY!!!

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                      Ledger and Hobo arriving at work, in the snow and most importantly, on time...

This is amazing.
                      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                        kids, complete subjectivity doesn't really lend itself to arguments, discussions or forums.
                        What does that even mean? Not sure what you're referring to. There is no transcendent aesthetic truths, that's fer sure. We still manage...
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• pierce
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

There are some though, like ratio of proportions that appear in nature and are naturally appealing to the eye.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by pierce View Post
                            There are some though, like ratio of proportions that appear in nature and are naturally appealing to the eye.
                            I try to challenge that wherever I can. So there...
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

It ain't a party till Faust shows up!

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              sain't

Comment

• pierce
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Interesting...reckon though it is not easy as we all ( life ) evolved in nature where something like the fibonacci series is all prevalent. You'd have to get your ego to override 4 billion years of evolution.
                                Personally, I'd prefer to go with the flow :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎