X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Not particularly wanting to follow up the last few batches because I just threw this on earlier to go grab a quick lunch but this is what I wore today.
    (edited with a version of the cardigan unbuttoned)

colors/textures:
    Last edited by beardown; 04-03-2010, 03:53 PM.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
      • Sep 2009

Jetlag, that looks great and exudes effortless style, the cigarette and the stubble complete the look

...but the glasses are a bit too ironic for me.
      http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• lighttheway
        • Apr 2010

Hello, I have a few small questions probably for Jogu but I'd appreciate anyone else's help as well. Where can I find Jil Sander menswear? I have never seen one of the stores. I know of an online stockist but I'm hesitant to buy without the benefit of seeing and trying on the clothes first, especially considering the high prices. I'll be honest I'm not skinny nor am I particularly young but I admire the clean lines and sharp look, which leads me to my next question: Will this even work for me if I'm not young, fit, with an androgynous look?
        BTW, I lurk on various fashion forums and this one stands out to me as having the best looking members.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Every major city in the world has a Jil Sander boutique and so do many high-end department stores.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Everyone looking great.

SA, I agree on loosing the cardi, you are always impeccable, but i feel a bit too much going on here,

Also...............someone please tell me that JetLag isn't wearing a CCP Hockeye boots?
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

pm me ur email and ill send u the contact info for this guy that works there he'll hook u up . they can send u shit on approval where theyll send u clothes so u can try em on and see how they fit etc , then u return what u dont want and u only get charged for what u keep . i think tho u need to sign a blank cc receipt beforehand , i cant member on that part but i feel like i member having to when i left for a while but wanted some stuff to get sent to me and wasnt gonna be able to pick it up at the store . far as u not bein sure if youll look ok in it.. idk what to tell u lol . jilsander runway shit fits mad slim , i even had trouble puttin on a 44 jacket last winter BUT some of the nonrunway stuff (usually i see older businessy guys lookin at it) isnt cut as slim

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

jetlag looks great. paul harnden jacket?

i'm pretty certain that those are the seamless tornados and not the hockeyes. you shouldn't feel bummed that you don't own them. they really weren't that great imo.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lighttheway
                  • Apr 2010

Thank you Faust and Jogu!
                  How does this process of having the clothing I'm interested in sent to me work? Surely they don't just send such expensive garments to everyone?

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

ummm you kno im not 100% sure what the criteria is . i do kno it requires manager approval but idk if one needs to be an established client already to get stuff 'on approval' or if they do credit checks or what . ya im sure they dont do that shit to everyone that asks lulz that would be bad

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      thanks, Vanna. They're the same glasses for the past 2.5 years though
                      Hahaha. Total identification fail. For some reason, I thought you wore more severe looking frames. The lines, for some reason, look softer here. Maybe it's just the overall presentation playing a trick on me.

From today:

Last edited by Vanna; 04-03-2010, 09:42 PM.
                      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• JetLag
                        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                        paul harnden jacket?

i'm pretty certain that those are the seamless tornados and not the hockeyes.
                        Yes and yes.
                        Originally posted by danman
                        If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

The Harnden jacket looks very nice on you JetLag, you make it your own with this outifit, and it's difficult considering the following usual PH dilemma:
                          -either full PH (or PH-like) and I look like a peasant (wrong way #1: fancy dress)
                          -or neutralization of the old school rural poetic styling and I look like a Diesel douche that has put a loose jacket on a pair of distressed jeans and a tee (wrong way #2: trivialization)

Here of course you escape from both failures (fortunately ), because the other clothes are not easy to categorize either (CCP boots: neither formal nor casual, CCP pants: neither slim nor baggy, neither jeans nor dressed-up pants). The whole outfit as a result is both timeless (no sign of our times) and original.

For another nice way to make a PH garment yours, see also Avantster's outfits with his wonderful black panelled blazer.
                          Last edited by BSR; 04-04-2010, 06:51 AM.
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post

And me

moi je dis attention aux pousseurs
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• zicoys1982
                              • Mar 2008

Hello

Feeling this outfit is more SZ style so I think I should post it here

+J Cashmere/wool Scarf
                              Julius Lamb Leather
                              HL Bondage Shirt
                              Ann Shoes

Comment

• JetLag
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                                BBS pants: neither slim nor baggy, neither jeans nor dressed-up pants).
                                Thanks for your kind comments but these pants are the CCP invisible seam thing, as seen on TheAddict' classified recently, and they are pretty slim.
                                I like the balance between the relaxed look of the top and the sharp side of the bottom, something done instinctively...
                                And I agree on the Avantster's way of wearing PH.
                                Originally posted by danman
                                If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎