Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AZH
    • Jan 2008

BSR, I think the CCP leather jacket is way too cool to match with the vintage Nike Terminator. The Nikes are somewhat too young for my taste. I'd think Fuuma's RO sneakers may work with the CCP leather jacket better if you want to wear vintage sneakers with your CCP jacket. Otherwise, I'd either loose the leather jacket or change the sneakers to boots.
    Last edited by AZH; 04-12-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

wire : holy shit mang , i WISH i had friends that wore that here . i fuckin love this fit . very very nice , i cant see a single gotdam thing wrong with it ; everything is perfect , the colors , the length , rite down to the sandals . this is my 2nd fave fit that youve posted on here ever

bsr: fuck yeh wear them nikes ! honestly i think that particular nike >> most ro hitops . the tongue is a perfect height not too big , no poopy zippers on the side (tho i dont always dislike zippers on sneakers , im lazy and on certain shoes i like zippers but i think they oftentimes partially ruin the look of sneaks ) , i even like how one of the laces is all loose , nice design/color , nice old worn out comfy shoe but still looks good
      Last edited by jogu; 04-12-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

georgetown... best footwear in that post

wire artist looks amazing

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AZH View Post
          BSR, I think the CCP leather jacket is way too cool to match with the vintage Nike Terminator. The Nikes are somewhat too young for my taste. I'd think Fuuma's RO sneakers may work with the CCP leather jacket better if you want to wear vintage sneakers with your CCP jacket. Otherwise, I'd either loose the leather jacket or change the sneakers to boots.
          kinda disagree. anyone familiar with BSR's waywt's knows he wears it with boots pretty often and of course it looks great. i actually think its very cool that he paired it with a drkshdw hoody and nikes. shows the versatility of the jacket and the confidence and steeziness of the owner...

i think i really need that jacket or one almost exactly like it....
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Teejay
            • Apr 2010

I normally lurk on this forum but thought I'd chime in on some of today's great outfits. I agree with Jugo and Mass, those Nike Hoyas look the best in that trio. The colorway and weathered vintage treatment look awesome. Wire Artist makes YY appealing to me when I normally don't get into that aesthetic. You put that outfit together perfectly.

Comment

• Monty76
              • Sep 2006

completely agreed with CJBREED... shows the versatility of the jacket... great look!

Comment

• AZH
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                kinda disagree. anyone familiar with BSR's waywt's knows he wears it with boots pretty often and of course it looks great. i actually think its very cool that he paired it with a drkshdw hoody and nikes. shows the versatility of the jacket and the confidence and steeziness of the owner...

Yea. I saw BSR wears boots quite often too. I understand that he may wanna change a little bit.

After checking out the leather jacket with sneakers fits from both Fumma and BSR again, I still think that the particular RO sneakers > Nikes when pairing with leather jackets. It is just my opinion though.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

BSR that's my favorite fit from you
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• christianef
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

i dont think it shows this at all. nothing elitist or against nike (or bsr,) but the irony doesnt really work here. i dont get a sense of confidence, to me it just looks like a bad version (parody) of what kids who seriously dress like that can make look better. first, bsr is just too clean cut; if you're actually some hedi slimane subway musician/ long haired nine daughters and a stereo model like a jethro cave its easier to mish mash high design with some nonchalant hipstery/streetwearish stuff as you zip away after a rick owens show on your skateboard to go smoke some weed . this strikes me as intentionally inauthentic.

Comment

• mike
                      • Dec 2006

the nikes look dope

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

wire.artist this is really impressive and totally against the grain.
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• sargon97
                          • Jan 2009

I agree, nikes look great. I don't see why there has to be irony. 99.99% of people will not recognize as CCP and just see a cool outfit thats not trying too hard.

Comment

• YoungM
                            • Nov 2008

Fuuma and Dim Mak look great. Not my favorite fit from BSR - not a huge fan of the sneakers, and the fit of the jeans looks a little sloppy, but still quite good. I do have a special place in my heart for you in CCP formal-wear though.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Wire-artist, great as always ! Certainly the most appealing silhouette in a long while here.

As for the Paris shots, happy to see that the Mak is still alive and breathing. You're looking good, people
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• JD_May
                                • Apr 2010

Fuuma is getting some mileage out of those ROs. Good fit, good pics.
                                In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                                And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎