X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byhand
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
    ^ what, you don't use that tactic on your clients G? lol....that guy is definitely something special.
    Wanted to order a particular ccp shoe and had a question about available sizes. The man wanted me to pay before continuing the conversation and before even finding out if he had my size. As a repeat customer I was miffed and ended the conversation. Won't get another cent from me.

Comment

• palgrave
      • Jul 2013

Hi, Does anyone know if a Alexandre Plokhov Shirt size 48 would fit me at 185 cm height?

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

palgrave, I think fit can better be determined if your chest measurements (circumference) are available (that is how tops and jackets are sized). As well, height AND weight can help us offer a better guess.

Comment

• palgrave
          • Jul 2013

weight 78kg, chest 105 cm.
          I have this thamanyah piece in 48 http://www.ln-cc.com/content/ebiz/la...t_01_large.jpg

Comment

• jskidder1
            • Jan 2011

anyone have sizing advice on drkshdw memphis jeans? didn't find much in the thread and have heard conflicting opinions. for reference, i've always worn detroits in 28 and typically find them to be a bit too snug in the waist and simultaneously a bit too loose in the thigh.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

i've got the ones from SS13. they seem TTS to me in how they are cut, but they are very stretchy (bordering on TOO stretchy...), especially around the waist, so i'd guess you could size down one size.

i dont wear 'regular' drkshdw jeans so can't help you with the sizing comparison memphis-detroit...

Comment

• jippos
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                Anyone try on these house shoes by Devoa? LINK
                If you have, can you tell me what EU size you are and what size you took in these? Thanks.

dstylez - Groil and Rooms fit the same. If you buy a 7 in either and you're 41 in Guidi you'll be walking out of them. I'm a 43 Guidi and size 7 in nearly all CCP. Go w/ a 6 and try to get an insole measurement to be sure (to eliminate production deviations).
                Wish I'd seen this earlier, hopefully it's still relevant...
                I'm a 43/43.5 or so, and I bought the XL (27-28). they fit great.

Comment

• Graygoose
                  • Jul 2013

If I'm a size 11 in Nike shoes, what would be the recommended size for RO Dunks? 44? Also, I'm 6' and looking for shirts with extended torsos similar to the RO drape look, I want the shirts to come down to just below my crotch area, what sizes should I be purchasing for RO tanks / long sleeves?
                  August Pope

Instagram: august_pope

There is beauty in decay.

Comment

• jskidder1
                    • Jan 2011

probably a 43 in the dunks. as far as the tops, length doesn't really depend much on the size, it's fairly uniform. just get what fits elsewhere and i promise it will be long. also, unstable cotton stretches out a lot with wear.

Comment

• artishard116
                      • Feb 2011

Guidi advice

Wondering if anyone has some insight on guidi sizing. I had a pair of 791z (double heel) in 43 that were a little short (ok when standing but i'd hit the end sometimes when walking, couldn't fit an insole). Thinking of a 991 custom order, would 43.5 be a good bet? Not sure if the lower heel affects things. I'm generally an 8/41.

Comment

• Graygoose
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                        probably a 43 in the dunks. as far as the tops, length doesn't really depend much on the size, it's fairly uniform. just get what fits elsewhere and i promise it will be long. also, unstable cotton stretches out a lot with wear.
                        Gracias
                        August Pope

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

dunno, i seem to remember being a 9 1/2 in nike, and wear 42 in rick, so maybe i'd say more likely 44? sorry for throwing a spanner in the works...

Comment

• Graygoose
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            dunno, i seem to remember being a 9 1/2 in nike, and wear 42 in rick, so maybe i'd say more likely 44? sorry for throwing a spanner in the works...
                            Maybe I should just go to the RO or DRKSHDW store and try a pair on... then again idk how they break in.... god damnit.
                            August Pope

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

they will not change size-wise with wear - go with whatever size that fits you when you try them on. now stop asking silly questions and go to the store if you have one nearby.

Comment

• whtnnk986
                                • Feb 2012

Regard Gareth Pugh sizing, is it just the same as Rick's sizing?
                                Are the pants true to size? And the jackets need to be sized up?
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎