Here you go from a Superfuture ad...

waist measured across: 44.5cm
    total length (waist to hem): 110cm
    leg opening: 17cm
    thigh at crotch: 29.5cm
    knee: 20cm

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
    Anyone own these Number (N)ine black jeans in sz. 5:

I'd like to know the waist and thigh measurements if it's not too much trouble :)
    Originally posted by eat me
    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Anyone know how this coat fits?

A 52 fits me as often as not, but it really depends on how it runs:
      Bring Luxury Home with Mattress Pads, Mattress Toppers, Mattresses, Platform Beds & Sheet Sets from eLuxury. Free Shipping On Orders $50+

Thanks
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Vikeid
        • Feb 2009

you think the flowery ann d waistcoat can fit me in small? i usually have small and are quite skinny. but dont have that much experience in "these" brands concerning sizes and i know ann d is quite big in sizes. sometimes a normal is just fine to me but im quite small and should have small sizes i guess..

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The breaks, you sound like a big dude - I'd stay away from those N(N)s, they are just cut tightly. It's not even about the waist across, but the entire waist area. They do stretch over time, but it takes a while. Mine are size 4 and I'm 32" waist (on a good day).
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Silk
            • Jan 2009

Augusta side-zips

Anyone have experience with Augusta side-zips? Wondering if they run true to size or not.

Also, instead of making a different post in help finding... anyone think I'll be able to find these for cheaper than the 1,200 Euro they are listed for?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
              Any info will do

I guess you can fit a 4 and you're a 32 waist?
              I'm usually a size 31-32 and the 4 is good for me. the 4's measure 44.5cm across after a bit of wear, 45cm if I pull them a bit.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• H-R
                • May 2007

Anyone has experience with Robert Geller blazers? Is L = 50? And does it fit true to size?

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

So for the last time, before I do my custom order.

CCP derbys, the regular black ones, no scarring or so. I'm a sz 41-42 EU, about 8-9 US, my lenght of foot is approximatly 27 cm. To fit comfortably a sz 6 of the latest derbys will be to small right? A sz 7 should be the best choice?

I did get a insole measurement from a fellow swede on the SS07 derbys sz 7 which where 27,5 cm (which is what my chucks measure after being worn for a year), but if I'm not wrong he talked about the 08's being a tad bigger?

I assume that CCP could have my measurements in mind when doing them though.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
                    depends on who you ask, but the ppl at the schneider store say 4=46

some of the other stockists ive spoken to say 3=46
                    4 is 46 in my experience
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

just get a size 7 for the derbys.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

I've been looking to pick up one of these coats for some time but they always seem too small; Can I fit a 3 if I'm in between a 48-50?
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

some seem to fit a bit larger than others, but in most cases you'd need a 4-5.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Thanks A. That's kinda what I figured...unfortunately.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

yea, they always show up in 1-3

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                                Thanks A. That's kinda what I figured...unfortunately.
                                You might fit a 3 with a tee under. The outerwear is cut looser. I can fit a 3, and seem to be the same size in shoulders/chest.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎