X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: julius jacket

Haha, man.. if you got both the fencing AND the hooded you're in for some serious wallet hurting. By the way, check your PM.

You've got the overlock jacket aspect of CCP covered. Doesn't really matter what version he comes out with next season... it's all essentially the same so it's not a bad idea to get these other ones if you're really set on them. Better these than another overlock in just a slightly different color you know?

All that being said... I don't think the hooded one is a good value. It's TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I suffer from it too, but when you don't physically see the cash and instead just see the numbers, it's easier to spend it. Take $10k out from the bank and see if you can bring yourself to hand it over (in cash) to a store for a single jacket. I wouldn't be able to. There are ridiculous prices and then there are RIDICULOUS prices you know?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
      • Feb 2007

I know.. but you know the dollar amount is all speculation. As we have been told I think by you, that the lady at L'e will not know the price until they get the piece. But yes again if it is 9000 vs 10,000USD I don't think there is that much of a difference except psychology. I bet they will be like lets put 9900USD hahahah....

I agree that the overlock I definitely have it covered.. so I want the fencing and the hooded leather.. although.. you know.. buying a BIG Expensive item that is unseen and untried.. ugh.. no good.. and on top of it L'e will NOT ship overseas anymore..

Now I really have to hand it over in cash at L'e.. I guess why would I want to pay such high cost when I have to be physically there to beg them to give me the jacket huh? This is seriously not an attach on L'e, but come on, is it that much to ask to just ship it overseas, granted that they have a few bumps and issues with their shipment before.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

yeah, no set price until items arrive seems to be the standard for CCP. Even in the "lower" priced items like dress shirts, there have been 100 EURO fluctuations between items and between what CCP quotes them at the showroom versus the price once the items arrive at the store.

I'm going on the price that someone mentioned in regards to that hooded leather jacket that a woman purchased at Eastern Standard... but I may be wrong hehe. Regardless, it's the down payment on a house down here in San Antonio, or... more than a whole year's rent in my 1 bedroom (large) apartment. Yikes.

It is disappointing that L'E won't do shipping orders overseas anymore. I'm quite saddened by that as it has become one of my two favorite stores and the people that work there are great and super friendly and in general very very relaxed for people that order/sell such items that we all fawn over. Just means another Paris trip at some point!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

any parisian proxies?
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
            [/quote]

LOL, I was going to ask the same thing! After Mike posted about those grey overlock pants, I wanna try and get 'em.

Ionn- Sell the CCP leather trench that is just chillin' in your closet and grab a new jacket! There's no better way to purchase something than to use the funds from a pre-existing piece that wasn't getting worn.

Honestly though, I think the fencing is the most appealing leather jacket CCP makes, there's just nothing like it. I mean even the hooded leather jacket, it's not enough to make it worth 10K (if that is in fact what it is worth). You can just get a hooded RO leather and the fencing and have leather jackets for every occasion!
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mick
              • Mar 2007

Jil Sander leather coat

Jil sander leather coat, size 48. Will probably stay cheap, "Jil" spelt "Jill".

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jill-Sander-Leat...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Re: Jil Sander leather coat

Not the "best" price but I believe a bit under retail if you're looking for it:

LUC superfat shawl/scarf thing

If LUC ever makes a blanket. I'm all over it hahahaha

Comment

• deuxmille
                  • Nov 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
                  [/quote]

Give me two weeks.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
                    [/quote]

Give me two weeks.

[/quote]

Oh man... we're gonna need a full on rundown of what's in stock at Rue Herold ;)

Pack an extra suitcase for all the fellas here V!

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
                      [/quote]

Give me two weeks.

[/quote]

So, it's on? Good for you. It was nice to meet you in person, btw.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Couple of Brato jackets, good prices.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Someone (was it Chim?) has been looking for a hat just recently. Jan & Carlos - cheap!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

You gotta love Yoox.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                              • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
                              [/quote]

Give me two weeks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice meeting you too!! It's on, Im getting my ticket when I get back to Montreal. Should be flying out sometime in the last week of September.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="ddohnggo"]any parisian proxies?
                                [/quote]

Give me two weeks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice meeting you too!! It's on, Im getting my ticket when I get back to Montreal. Should be flying out sometime in the last week of September.

[/quote]

Congratulations! Good luck - Paris is great, I'm sure you'll do well for yourself there. Keep us posted.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎