Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1638

Thread: Paul Harnden

Quote Originally Posted by hallucination View Post
    and your mistaken, i dont buy drapes . and not sure how your horrible fit makes it marketable.

maybe you need to reassess costumey
    well, someone bought it and they like the drape, so try not to be too judgmental on a pic taken to show what it looked like worn (over pj's).

but why you so mad, bro? tell me in pm if you want to continue, rather than fill up the thread with anymore of your butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyguru View Post
    "" is right...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_herb View Post
    Can anyone advise me on where to find buttons to replace the ones on my Harnden jackets? One of the buttons recently snapped (!!) and I've now taken two from the sleeves already.
    I'm presuming it's impossible to get some from the man himself, so any help would be greatly appreciated - send me a PM, if possible.
    harnden's buttons pop like popcorn. write to the dude, he owes you

I'd ask one of his stockists, they should have extras (and of course you already know that the jackets come with extra buttons in the paper pouch)

So it seems L'Eclaireur is the only store to get this little "bonus" shipment right during Paris men's fashion week. I've seen this happen several seasons in a row, because other stores don't get shipments of Harnden until women's fashion week, and sometimes the "mid-season" stuff that L'Eclaireur gets isn't even included in future shipments to other stores.

ANYWAY, this week L'Eclaireur got 2 new fabrics in. The first is a striped brown one which if I recall correctly is called "dorade".

And then they got a new version of the chamois leather jacket. It's the regular "pocket blazer" style, but now there is a 5th button, and it is cut slightly different then usual in the front. The other pocket blazers of the same shipment just have the usual 4 buttons, so it looks like the 5th button is just for the leather. In my opinion, the 5th button and new cut actually does wonders for the leather blazer, because it was never that easy to wear in previous iterations

Yep, them and Harnden are practically fam.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

are those jackets still at L'eclaireur?

Interested in the Paul Harnden interview conducted for Some/Things magazine...

Read the preview here: ( http://www.someslashthings.com/paul-harnden-article/ ) , but was curious as to the length/quality of the fully published article.

Worth shelling out the money for an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by bonejelly View Post
    Interested in the Paul Harnden interview conducted for Some/Things magazine...

Read the preview here: ( http://www.someslashthings.com/paul-harnden-article/ ) , but was curious as to the length/quality of the fully published article.

Worth shelling out the money for an issue?
    Nope.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I don't know. Intriguing so far. "It's like alchemy." I believe that. Don't even like PH much but like Paul Harnden.. his perspective and ethics. Would like to read it in full.

the movie by PH alluded to in the interview:

pix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

It came with that issue (Chapter 005) of Some/Things.
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

^I've got it and the DVD makes that issue a worthwhile purchase. Its a nice film, if you like the grainy black and white experimental kind of thing. It's not a superb interview in terms of writing but if you are a fan of Harnden, it definitely reveals a bit about the man.

Apparenyly Harnden is also involve in improvised music which i also have an interest in. He is quite an artist in his life, outlook and creative processes.

If you are into photography, this issue also profiles several interesting photographers and the photo prints on the those pages are gorgeous.

i only have the dvd, i received it as a gift from a friend, i didn't know it came with some/things. actually i wonder why ph has accepted all this circus, i hope he got paid very well. interview seems crap but i have 0 interest in interviews whatsoever.
    pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Some/things co produced the DVD with phshoemakers. It was available with the magazine as well as given as a gift at actual PH stockists. PH has given away movies several times, for instance the Ben Rivers co-productions The content of the DVD, is probably of no interest to SZ, as it contains no info on where to kop, nor sizing info or material codes.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    i only have the dvd, i received it as a gift from a friend, i didn't know it came with some/things. actually i wonder why ph has accepted all this circus, i hope he got paid very well. interview seems crap but i have 0 interest in interviews whatsoever.
    funny guy

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Some/things co produced the DVD with phshoemakers. It was available with the magazine as well as given as a gift at actual PH stockists. PH has given away movies several times, for instance the Ben Rivers co-productions The content of the DVD, is probably of no interest to SZ, as it contains no info on where to kop, nor sizing info or material codes.
    lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    funny guy
    seriously, i can't find any other reason why he would have engaged in this collaboration otherwise. in the past he already made movies, but on his own...
    pix

Perhaps this request is especially inappropriate on the forum of another publication, but if anyone would be willing to upload scans of the interview, throw me a pm.