Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diego
    • Aug 2007

Hey A, no thats actually Jess Shaw, a designer from London, she came with her husband and made 3 pieces for us, two for the house (underwater chandelier and blackbird tree) and one for the office (hoar frost)

Lovely stuff and they are both amazing guys, they'll be back here in Mexico soon to do one for the baby room (cloud).

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Your floor lamp has become Jesus.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• electric_alyce
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Your floor lamp has become Jesus.
        This could be due to me beeing overly tired, but that almost made me fall off the couch
        Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• ironman
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Diego View Post
          Hey A, no thats actually Jess Shaw, a designer from London, she came with her husband and made 3 pieces for us, two for the house (underwater chandelier and blackbird tree) and one for the office (hoar frost)

Lovely stuff and they are both amazing guys, they'll be back here in Mexico soon to do one for the baby room (cloud).
          wow, i like her work a lot! particularly Dancing Wood Anemones, Blackbird, and Clouds. post pics of when she does the clouds one for you Diego!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by electric_alyce View Post
            This could be due to me beeing overly tired, but that almost made me fall off the couch
            No, I do think it was a witty observation
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
              • Aug 2007

I am not furniture savvy. I am looking for 2 arm chairs and a couch that are in this style... what is this style called? Any suggestions of where I can find it?

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Originally posted by Who? View Post
                I am not furniture savvy. I am looking for 2 arm chairs and a couch that are in this style... what is this style called? Any suggestions of where I can find it?

pixie chick in a louis quinze armchair? tough to find that combination.

Comment

• electric_alyce
                  • Mar 2008

Ok, porcelaine has never been my most passionate side.
                  But... a gareth pugh-designed porcelaine-figurine by Nymphenburg!

They come only in a 16-pieces set (including Westwood and V&R), at the small sum of 160,000 euros.
                  Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

I never see kitchen stuff here... I LOVE kitchens.

Varenna / Gaggenau / Sub-zero

Comment

• swami
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Who? View Post

It really depends on how much you want to spend...My fav is MAarten BAAs smoke chair
                      Think you can order it through Moss Ny http://www.unicahome.com/p21786/mooo...rten-baas.html

Comment

• swami
                        • Jul 2008

Love kitchens too..l eclaireur in Paris had an Entire modern kitchen Built into what looked like a Vintage Amoire..Built by some italian manufacturer...Was amazing..Was like 25 K But beatiful for a small loft or office.

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Anyone have any experience working with venetian plaster? I picked up a gallon today to play with and it would take at least 35 gallons to do my garage and that's just a double coat. I'd like to do 3-4 coats at least, but at $35+ a gallon of Behr VP, I need to find a substitute for Behr. So does anyone know if Plaster Of Paris would work just as well? If not, any thing that would work as well that would be less expensive? I bought some black dye and figured out the ratio I want to use, but don't know if the base ratio would be different. I really like the effect of wax over a burnised finish and think I will go that excessive route. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, advice? Need help.
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Avantster
                            ¤¤¤
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Diego View Post
                            I never see kitchen stuff here... I LOVE kitchens.
                            Varenna / Gaggenau / Sub-zero
                            Word. Is that your own kitchen, Diego?
                            Here's pretty awesome kitchen from an interesting food blog I've been reading.

Originally posted by merz
                            that lady really bothers me. to no end.
                            Please, do elaborate.
                            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

some 16 year old made of money who runs a shoe blog. it makes baby jesus weep bitter tears of what the fuck. thats all i can say on the subject without being eaten alive by her fawning sycophants.
                              I'd bang her right in those shoes.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

some 16 year old made of money who runs a shoe blog. it makes baby jesus weep bitter tears of what the fuck. thats all i can say on the subject without being eaten alive by her fawning sycophants.
                                I actually get the impression that a lot of her clothing was her mothers from the 80s when her mother was in Tokyo(some of the shoes as well) who apparently also owns a clothing line. I was just looking over her blog (did not realize there was one)and most purchases seem to have be joint purchases between her and her mother. From what I can see, I have zero problem with it, even if she is made of money. She's spending it better than any 16 year old I've ever known and has the tenacity to do so in Texas of all places. There are certainly elements that are strange but I'm not convinced it's so reproachable as you make it out to be.

Then again, maybe I secretly just want to meet a girl who has one of those CdG hand jackets.

Then again, maybe I secretly just want to meet her mother.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎