Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ittalidaa
    • Aug 2009

i can't vouch if any of the following is comfortable though. :D just a few pairs that caught my eye.

CÉLINE by PHOEBE PHILO

DRIES VAN NOTEN

HELMUT LANG

MARTIN MARGIELA
    http://cotonblanc.tumblr.com http://lacollectionneuse.tumblr.com

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I have a Margiela wallet with that Fragile tape. It's just so awesome :-) A piece of fashion history, I'd say.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ittalidaa
        • Aug 2009

^ Lovely! How is it holding up? I saw one on yoox some years ago and regret not getting it. :) Indeed, a sliver of Team Margiela's ingenuity.
        http://cotonblanc.tumblr.com http://lacollectionneuse.tumblr.com

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Surprisingly well for such heavy use. And it's definitely a conversation piece. But I think I should give it some rest :-)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Hello, ladies. I wanted to introduce you CHEREVITCHKIOTVICHKI, a new brand out of London, stocked at Dover Street Market and LN-CC, among others. I've handled many pairs and they are totally brilliant and beautifully made. The brand currently has an installation at Dover Street Market, and we wrote it up on SZ Mag's website.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lionlimb
                • Feb 2013

^^ Love them. I keep CHEREVITCHKIOTVICHKI typed out on my comp so I can copy and paste it whenever I need to look them up.
                not baller

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

LOL. I've warned her about that name. The shoes are seriously gorgeous though and really well made.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lionlimb
                    • Feb 2013

That was what made them stand out so to me. There's often a split in the definition of "quality / niceness" between men's and women's shoes -- female = design aesthetic, male = craft quality.

Craft quality is HUGE to me (obviously, it's practically all I talk about on here), so the emphasis on construction in Cherevitch%&*$%@)'s line makes me
                    not baller

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Hi everyone,

I hope this will be my one and only ever fit question:

Rider and others...how do Phoebe Philo-era Celine shoes fit? Rider, I believe you and I wear the same shoe size -- I am a US 7, EU 37.5 (in the fancy labels, 37 in Margiela and Ann D most often.)

MBD
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• kobito
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
                        Nice, kobito!

I'm considering my first pair of Guidi boots. I hear they run small so should I buy a size up?

Sorry! been long time since my last log in
                        I am size 37 & i need a 38 Guidi~
                        however, you should try it in store or something just in case if possible. or ask them for measurement

Comment

• kobito
                          • Jan 2013

my new love, MMM tabi.
                          however....wore in a wrong timing.... RAINY DAY *sob*

Comment

• ahn
                            • Jul 2012

Kobito LOVE the tabi flats
                            some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                              Hi everyone,

I hope this will be my one and only ever fit question:

Rider and others...how do Phoebe Philo-era Celine shoes fit? Rider, I believe you and I wear the same shoe size -- I am a US 7, EU 37.5 (in the fancy labels, 37 in Margiela and Ann D most often.)

MBD
                              sorry i just saw this...
                              you probably already found out that PP Celine shoes fit all over the map. Most run very large but some run closer to true. different seasons different reasons I suppose, but I would try her shoes on every time before buying.

Comment

• littleyogoni
                                • Feb 2013

To the Rick Owens classic wedge ankle boots owners: do these boots run large? Or true to size?

I only have one pair of Rick boots (with the spiral zipper) and they run 1 full size large for me. I'm normally a size 37 and I got 36 in those boots. Thinking about getting a pair of the classic wedge boots, don't know if they run TTS or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎