Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's Footwear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Women's Footwear

Alright I am also starting a women&#39;s footwearfor the ladies. (Droogist just got herself a pair oflovely HelmutLang)</p>

C Diem A/W 2006</p>

from Pollyanna.com</p>

[img][/img]</p>

[img][/img]</p>

Default Re: Women's Footwear

ah those are great! i&#39;d even wear them

Munoz Vrandecic (Ok, going to sleep now, London tomorrow morning)
    </p>

</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Walkthatwalk, a new brandseen at galeries lafayette:</p>

</p>

/\ hah! cute idea, but not sure about the execution. might look good on the right girl though.</p>

Fiorentini + Baker</p>

</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Margiela (love the scrunched leather)</p>

</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello, ladies. I wanted to introduce you CHEREVITCHKIOTVICHKI, a new brand out of London, stocked at Dover Street Market and LN-CC, among others. I've handled many pairs and they are totally brilliant and beautifully made. The brand currently has an installation at Dover Street Market, and we wrote it up on SZ Mag's website.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Girls Shoes

Hei there girls!

I see there is a thread for men s footwear, and I think THIS is really a womans theme!!!!
    you are welcome to take an exclusive glance at my shoes wardrobe and my favourite shoes :).....hihihi.... greetings LU

No comment :)

These shoes are amazing comfortable and they fit to almost everything! I love them....

Bottega Veneta

From Japan :) For summer!

Super old but anyway very nice Miu Miu shoes :)

merged for lustmord

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Thought I would attempt to revive this thread....

I was blown away with these guidi boots! I am really drawn to the colour in the first pair: seems impractical, which I love, and would get better with age/scuffs.

and these with that huge exposed zipper up the back

if you have suitable shins of which im sure you do
    i say yay for the first pair
    the second appear somewhat equestrian

I love both, fadetogrey. I have a weakness for equestrian boots.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default ACCUMULATION

ann demeulemeester
    maison martin margiela
    rick owens
    church's
    nicolas andreas taralis
    pierre hardy
    converse
    yohji yamamoto
    salvatore ferregamo
    roberto del carlo
    dries van noten
    gareth pugh
    y's men
    repetto

today: limi feu
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yllen; 03-20-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Wow, your post is really superb :)

I just bought, Frye 'Melissa Button Back Zip' Boot, I purchased these boots in grey, needed a more classic looking boot for work. This fits true to size, comfortable out of the box. You need to wear a thin sock with this boot if you wear your normal size: there is no extra room for a bulky sock. The only other somewhat negative comment is that it takes a little coordination with the back of the boot zipper. You have to push your foot forward to make sure you do not get caught when zipping up the boot. It is otherwise a great Frye boot I enjoy wearing and I am happy with my purchase.

Have a nice day :)

Are the men's and women's geobaskets cut differently? I have a pair and mine feel huge inside in my normal size 39. It's possible though that, having a big foot, I could have received what is actually a men's cutting if the shoes differ. Thank goodness for small-footed men!

Although I also do have a narrow foot - width of an IT 38 and the length of a 39. Which is very frustrating when trying to buy sandals!
    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ahn View Post
    Are the men's and women's geobaskets cut differently? I have a pair and mine feel huge inside in my normal size 39. It's possible though that, having a big foot, I could have received what is actually a men's cutting if the shoes differ. Thank goodness for small-footed men!

Although I also do have a narrow foot - width of an IT 38 and the length of a 39. Which is very frustrating when trying to buy sandals!
    In my experience the women's geobaskets fit very large. I'm usually a 38 in Rick, and have them in a 37.5, but 37 is my ideal size in the dunks. I could never wear a 37 in any other style of rick's footwear. I have a narrow foot too and they are cut wide, but still wearable for me.

As one of the small-footed men who ends up buying women's dunks (thank Rick for unisex designs!), here's some more conflicting information! I'd say Geos fit between half size large and TTS, and would be surprised if there was any difference in the lasts for sizes under IT40.

I take a 38.5 in Geobaskets, 38 in CPs (a bit loose still), 38 or 38.5 in Ann. I've also tried some Rick wedges and combats briefly, and a 39 in those was too long but fine widthwise.

you can't stand by anything with the recent seasons. my wedges (older scarpa leather model) are a 38 and are the best-fitting pair of shoes i've ever owned. my geos (short-tongued, from island) are 39 and fit just slightly roomy, but comfortably so. on the other hand ... just started my search for a pair of the vicious waxed calf combats and am looking at a 37.5, if not smaller. know your insole (and return policy . . . )

on the subject:

this might be the best iteration of the combat rick's made yet. feel like a weapon, and rick's still making them in my size (unlike the cargobasket (?))