Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloak S/S 07

Default Re: Cloak S/S 07

You got me.. yes send us photos. That is right about my size if no XS is available. Thanks! Love the graphics btw.

[quote user="Agent L"]Hey Cloak Fans

I myself am a huge Cloak fan and have been supporting them since 2003. I have a few one-of-a kind actual runway Cloak pieces from several seasons that didn't make it into production ifanyone's interested. All pieces were done in their Runway/Sample size which is small. I'm actually close friends with Alexandre and their part-time graphic designer. I designed their logo and I do their tees and other misc. stuff. Anyway, if anyone's interested hit me up and I'll send pics. Also these pieces were all hand-sewn by the man himself with better than final production materials. Being done by hand also means excellent construction.

L

[/quote]

Welcome to SZ! That's cool about the pieces you have. If you feel comfortable about putting the pictures on the forums, by all means. There are a lot of people still looking for pieces from that covetable FW04. My first Cloak piece was from SS03, if I am not mistaken - I didn't even know who they were back then. Anyway, I'm glad my fellow Russian expat is doing well, but this collection is a downer. Maybe you can talk to Alex [;)]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I would love to post pics but not sure how. I tried inserting images but it asked for the url and all this other stuff that I am not too savvy at. Could you walk me through it? Thanks.

I have the following:

Fall 04 - Black cotton Fencing Jacket. Size M. (Actual Runway piece)

Spring 05 - Grey Leather Motoring Jacket (One-of-a-Kind)

Spring 05 - Navy Shawl Collar Jean Jacket (More like cotton canvas than denim).(One-of-a-Kind)

Spring 05 - Black Perfecto Tailcoat (Mix between motorcycle jacket and trench coat).(One-of-a-Kind)

Spring 06 - Vertiver Grey Leather Starter Jacket. (Never produced in leather,One-of-a-Kind)

pm me the details of the Grey Motoring Jacket, measurements, price, etc!. Thanks

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ng_Jacket_.jpg. It's a Runway size small. This piece could fit a medium person. I'll take true measurements when I get home. The jacket you see is the actual piece. The leather is of insane quality, no scuffs–nothing. I've had a lot of offers but have never had the heart to let it go but I can let it go for $800. Remember, you'd be the only one in the world rocking it.

Thanks,
    L

Fall 04 Cloak Hoodie up for grabs. Olive Green, size M. Excellent condition.

Nice pieces Agent L. I edited your posts to make actual links. In the future, to make an actual link, highlight it, copy, press the link button right on top (looks like a chain link) and paste the link in there. Thanks.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Thanks Faust. I'll make sure to do that next time.

Thanks Agent L. Actually I'm more interested with the Spring 06 starter jacket, now that I've seen the photos. Hopefully it is a fitted Small. When I tried pieces from the SS06 jackets, I was more of an XS than S, but I'll never now maybe it will work out. Another question, is it more of a cream, or olive grey color, or true grey? From the runway photos it seems creamish. Keep me updated.