X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deutschestyle
    • Jun 2008

Re: Carol Christian Poell

I want than four-finger brass kuckle sooooo bad! looking for it desperately everywhere.. if anyone has it, please let me know!!!! Pleaseeeee!!!

Comment

• slk
      • Jun 2008

Thanks a lot forthe help. I've received an answer from Sergio already. He seems to be really helpfull man.

Comment

• Buckwheat
        • Sep 2006

the grayish green derbys look great. I think I still like the bloodish color one that Albert had back then.

thanks for the photos and the video.

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

some new steez up on lazzari. slightly unflattering fit on this jacket....

http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/produc...54dbaa0eb968c2

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

that's the solarized rain jacket. maybe this time they'll have a 46. the gray long coat also looks rad.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

what is solarised?

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="Johnny"]

slightly unflattering fit on this jacket....

[/quote]

[86] too funny!

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="Johnny"]what is solarised?[/quote]

in photography, it means to invert the image. the fabric of the jacket you posted (and the pants that have been up for a while) looks similar to a reverse rain jacket material.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

some new steez up on lazzari. slightly unflattering fit on this jacket....

http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/produc...54dbaa0eb968c2

[/quote]

You know, one day they will have to put some of it on sale, no? They got shit from ages ago.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

They got the leather parachute pack vest piece too which is pretty cool. It's kangaroo versus the goat leather version from A.

Also the high slit long coat this season... beautiful piece!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

From the JC report (not sure if this has been posted?) It's part of a longer--and quite interesting-- piece on seasonless fashion that you can read here.

Karlo Steel, proprietor of Atelier New York,
                        the thinking man's multi-label store in Nolita, says, "I think fashion
                        is way, way too fast. It's probably insane for me to say that as a
                        retailer but it's really how I feel." As a proponent of the seasonless
                        movement, Steel is involved in an ongoing collaborative project with
                        Austrian design wunderkind Carol Christian Poell
                        for A-SUIT, a collection of sleek handmade, 50% cotton/50% wool suits
                        (available only at the store) that are designed to be worn during the
                        a/w and s/s seasons. Poell, who is well known in fashion circles for
                        his cerebral concepts and precise sartorial constructions, has also
                        decided to show only one collection per year; his new season-netural
                        line consists of heavy outerwear mixed with more structured, lighter
                        pieces.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

"discerningly merchandised" whoa!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seb
                            • Feb 2007

the new s/s 08 coat on lazzari looks amazing...

sorry if this was asked before, but will there be a f/w collection?

________
                            Wiki vaporizer
                            Last edited by seb; 08-23-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

From the JC report (not sure if this has been posted?) It's part of a longer--and quite interesting-- piece on seasonless fashion that you can read here.

Karlo Steel, proprietor of Atelier New York,
                              the thinking man's multi-label store in Nolita, says, "I think fashion
                              is way, way too fast. It's probably insane for me to say that as a
                              retailer but it's really how I feel." As a proponent of the seasonless
                              movement, Steel is involved in an ongoing collaborative project with
                              Austrian design wunderkind Carol Christian Poell
                              for A-SUIT, a collection of sleek handmade, 50% cotton/50% wool suits
                              (available only at the store) that are designed to be worn during the
                              a/w and s/s seasons. Poell, who is well known in fashion circles for
                              his cerebral concepts and precise sartorial constructions, has also
                              decided to show only one collection per year; his new season-netural
                              line consists of heavy outerwear mixed with more structured, lighter
                              pieces.

[/quote]

This is great news. Not only for the wallet... but because it mixes the most interesting of both spring and summerwear :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="laika"]

Karlo Steel, proprietor of Atelier New York,the thinking man's multi-label store in Nolita, says, "I think fashionis way, way too fast. It's probably insane for me to say that as aretailer but it's really how I feel." As a proponent of the seasonlessmovement, Steel is involved in an ongoing collaborative project withAustrian design wunderkind Carol Christian Poellfor A-SUIT, a collection of sleek handmade, 50% cotton/50% wool suits(available only at the store) that are designed to be worn during thea/w and s/s seasons. Poell, who is well known in fashion circles forhis cerebral concepts and precise sartorial constructions, has alsodecided to show only one collection per year; his new season-neturalline consists of heavy outerwear mixed with more structured, lighterpieces.

[/quote]

This is great news. Not only for the wallet... but because it mixes the most interesting of both spring and summerwear :)

[/quote]

I'm looking forward to the A suit version 2.0.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎