X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: Carol Christian Poell

I alos had some doubts about the durability when i ordered the suit, but i must admit the fit was just so perfect (at least what i imagined about one size smaller) that i just ignored the fact that it might rip one day.

I mean at least it is more functionable than the paper material used some time ago. There is a customer who came in to KH the second time because his paper pants had been worn through and had to get fixed...Compared to this I would say that the inivisi seam pants are everlasting...i hope...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

[quote user="merz"]

its as though he's underscoring apparent fragility
      of this piece, so i'm guessing the materials at work have to be robust
      enough to keep it from actually happening.

[/quote]

Agreed! You know its much sturdier than I had imagined. Really brilliant work.

Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• osn19
        • Feb 2007

That's true, the fit is the best (at least for me) you will ever get from a suit. The fit just makes you look really sharp. Far better than any slim suits Hedi Slimane was making in the old days. CCP seamless suit is very "pres du corps". Once again with Carol, you get the sensation of putting on a second skin. So no doubts about the looks, it's A+++.

I just wish the whole thing felt more "safe" (haha !). It is not about the quality of the materials, or the details (everything is just as you would expect, really well made). It's the construction method that is too experimental for an everyday use (come on, it's a suit, you're supposed to be able to wear it in any circumstances right ?). Like Pnod said, you wear on "fear". If you sit down, the pants will "enlarge" where the seamless is, you'll be able to see your leg and your hair on the sides, and also the little white lines that keeps the whole thing together. Scaaaary ! All the pants and jacket are constructed this way. So if one of the white lines break, catastrophe !! You'll have to send the thing back to Italy cause there is no way your tailor be able to repair it.

So now I guess at least we learnt something. The price of fear. 3000?...

[quote user="theaddict"]

I alos had some doubts about the durability when i ordered the suit, but i must admit the fit was just so perfect (at least what i imagined about one size smaller) that i just ignored the fact that it might rip one day.

I mean at least it is more functionable than the paper material used some time ago. There is a customer who came in to KH the second time because his paper pants had been worn through and had to get fixed...Compared to this I would say that the inivisi seam pants are everlasting...i hope...

[/quote]
        Originally posted by blacksuit
        wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Wait, it is only the pants which has the seamless construction. The blazer is just a regular blazer with the same material, at least the one i ordered[75]

But you are right, there will be some moments of fear wearing the pants. But i must say it covered my skinny legs so divine that i just had to buy it. Together with the light twist and the tight cut on the hem, paired with the thick material it just made such a nice shape on my legs without letting them look anorexic like most suit pants do on me...

If there are other similar pants with the same thickness and cut i would defnitely cop them right now...

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="pipcleo"] looking for the taped seam log sleeve button up shirts from the current season.

any one knows a stocker of these ?

as they are not available special order[/quote]

do you mean glued seam? or isthere a taped one I'm forgetting about..

The Library has the glued one in the slightly patterned (small checkers)off-white colour as well as a whiter white with sort of a pale rain pattern. I personally liked the first one better, an awesome shirt.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

mike what was the price on that baby?

Comment

• osn19
                • Feb 2007

Well actually there is the seamless blazer that goes with the pants...

[quote user="theaddict"]

Wait, it is only the pants which has the seamless construction. The blazer is just a regular blazer with the same material, at least the one i ordered[75]

[/quote]
                Originally posted by blacksuit
                wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Yeah, but does it also have the crazy seams? I tried a blazer which had no invisible seams but was made of the same material and the same product code...thats what i ordered.

Any pics of the blazer? Or did you see it in store?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

osn19 is correct. there is a matching seamless blazer. the "fish wire" seam is the back seam above the vent of the jacket. there're also vents in the armpit as well. i saw it at atelier and it's amazing.
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

ahhh ok, i didnt know that...but now i am happy that i didnt get tempted to order that one instead of the one which has regular seams.

The size 46 i ordered will be skintight and i would have ripped the jacket for sure after some wear. Should stop working out...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

if you keep working out, your invisiseam pants may look like this

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

if you keep working out, your invisiseam pants may look like this

[/quote]

[74][74][74]

Unfortunately it is hard for me to gain weight on the legs...its all about my shoulder parts...although i am far away from being hulk and will never be (i am allergic against egg and milk, therefore all the high calorie stuff is out of my view...no cakes, no chocolate, no cream, no icecream...the list is never ending...happy to be in Korea soon where milkproducts are still not so integrated in everyday food)...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]mike what was the price on that baby?[/quote]

around £550 I think.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

yikes.

Comment

• pipcleo
                                • Jan 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="pipcleo"] looking for the taped seam log sleeve button up shirts from the current season.

any one knows a stocker of these ?

as they are not available special order [/quote]

do you mean glued seam? or is there a taped one I'm forgetting about..

The Library has the glued one in the slightly patterned (small checkers) off-white colour as well as a whiter white with sort of a pale rain pattern. I personally liked the first one better, an awesome shirt.

[/quote]

yep mike you are right , the glue seam l/s shirt. georgeous. ordered . on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎