Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Bags

Default Re: Men's Bags

I like the JasMB military duffle - it's different - I'd totally carry that around.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Officine Creative (from luisaviaroma)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Marsell (also from luisaviaroma)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm looking for a small white leather duffel bag, i know dior homme got one but i wont pay their price.

Any suggestions? Try to keep it under 350usd.

Are those in the pictures DH?

I think you could find a used Margiela or a Dries van Noten on Ebay in your price range - they make nice bags. Jas MB, when on sale, should hover in the $350 range as well, or maybe that's my wishful thinking.

I was thinking of APC, but the one on their website looks embarrasingly lame.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

yupp those from dior.

thanks, would look for it on ebay. but im not very fond of buying these type of basic bags from high-end brands and pay overprices, because this design you should find in more worthy value, i hope at least :)

[quote user="mic"]

yupp those from dior.

thanks, would look for it on ebay. but im not very fond of buying these type of basic bags from high-end brands and pay overprices, because this design you should find in more worthy value, i hope at least :)

[/quote]

True, true - i always wonder about people in the airports who check in their fancy bags to be thrown around the luggage conveyor belts. Than maybe something from a sports brand such as Puma or Nike will do? They have some higher priced ones that are pretty discreet. Does it have to be leather?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

porter/headporter from japan makes some nice small duffle bags. they run about $100-125.

someone had one for sale on another board but i can't seem to find it right now.

here it was

he's selling it here

N.D.C. made by hand

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

N.D.C. made by hand

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Guidi

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Ann Dem from the current season

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Just tossing more bags into the ring:

Acronym bags via The Glade.

I've heard that they're nearly indestructible, and, for what they are (that is to say, military spec sort of items) that they're damn impressive. Haven't seen them in person, however, so I could not say personally.

re: acronym bags - they are built well, i like their latches a lot- it's quick release and it provides just the right amount of tension to close it (and you can't pull it open) - it's small marvel to me. i have a small bag- would like to get a big bag bt don't know how functional it would be for me because i carry text books and folders around and the second one you posted doesn't look cut out for that.

anyhow, julius:

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

they are built well, i like their latches a lot- it's quick release and it provides just the right amount of tension to close it (and you can't pull it open) - it's small marvel to me. i have a small bag- would like to get a big bag bt don't know how functional it would be for me because i carry text books and folders around and the second one you posted doesn't look cut out for that.

anyhow, julius:

[/quote]

Looks like something Herr Doktor would carry though...Who (DjRajio?)had one of those Julius leather travel bags, they looked pretty good IMHO. Personnally I like the functionality and discretion of unbranded duffles when travelingbut I guess it depends on what you want to project and how you use it.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

the above bit was talking about acronym bags- i'm sorry if that confused you.

haha, yeah i was thinking old doctor bag also. i kind of like it, and as a future physician maybe it'd be fitting...

Sissi Rossi

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Fuuma"]Who (DjRajio?)had one of those Julius leather travel bags, they looked pretty good IMHO.[/quote]
    Yep, I own a bostonian from Julius. Really like it. No visible branding at all on the front. Just one discreet label stitched on the inner. I've been really getting into Marsell recently, that one bag Faust put up Ive been constantly thinking about getting. Gotta cut back on expenses though.....

I really like this Julius bag. Can be used as tote, shoulder, or messenger. Only thing stopping me from buying it is it may be too 'casual' to be used as a work bag in a corporate finance environment..

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.