Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2055

Thread: Legit Checks

  1. #2041

    Default

    for those with newer rick blazers, are the zippers different the leathers (they are smaller shiny raccagni zippers)
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

  2. #2042

    Default

    Hi guys, I need a quick legit check on this 2008 Drkshdw longsleeve.
    I’m not sure there are fakes of this around, but you never know …
    Thanks in advance!




    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

  3. #2043
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,782

    Default

    Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  4. #2044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Looks real. It's The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black on the picture and they were friends and an inspiration at the time. I doubt anyone would take the trouble to fake that.
    Thanks! Yes, I guess it is too niche to be faked, but these days I rather look twice.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

  5. #2045

    Default

    Hi guys. I would like some help to legit check these RO pants bought off ebay. https://imgur.com/a/Z1OX4FC

  6. #2046

  7. #2047

    Default

    Hi,

    Have Guidi ever put "MADE IN ITALY" on their soles at some point in the past? I have two pairs that don't have it but both are fairly recent.

    Also, have the zipper pull tabs always had the letters on them, or did they ever have the same shape without the letters?

    Thank you.

  8. #2048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    Hi,

    Have Guidi ever put "MADE IN ITALY" on their soles at some point in the past? I have two pairs that don't have it but both are fairly recent.

    Also, have the zipper pull tabs always had the letters on them, or did they ever have the same shape without the letters?

    Thank you.
    For letters i got same situation with A1923 before but the dual zipper boots authentic simply because i purchased them from Darklands
    I remember seeing one pair of guidi years ago without the grave letters on the zipper of left shoe while the right one has it

    For made in Italy statement, this is really strange!

  9. #2049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkpyramid View Post
    For letters i got same situation with A1923 before but the dual zipper boots authentic simply because i purchased them from Darklands
    I remember seeing one pair of guidi years ago without the grave letters on the zipper of left shoe while the right one has it

    For made in Italy statement, this is really strange!
    Thanks, it does seem strange. I asked the seller for better pictures of the soles but have not received a response so that's not a good sign, either. I'll stay clear of this one.

  10. #2050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    Hi,

    Have Guidi ever put "MADE IN ITALY" on their soles at some point in the past? I have two pairs that don't have it but both are fairly recent.

    Also, have the zipper pull tabs always had the letters on them, or did they ever have the same shape without the letters?

    Thank you.
    I have a custom pair of Guidis that just have Excella zips with the Excella logo versus the Guidi logo so yes, that does occur.

  11. #2051

    Default

    Hi, can anyone confirm the authenticity of this pair of BBS jeans?

    Seller claims they are a pair of p13xtf's from 2016 made of 99% cotton 1% elastane. As you can tell from the pictures though it looks like it has overlock stitching which I've personally never seen on a pair of xtf's.

    Any help is appreciated, cheers.

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/29zgAmV

  12. #2052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Hi, can anyone confirm the authenticity of this pair of BBS jeans?

    Seller claims they are a pair of p13xtf's from 2016 made of 99% cotton 1% elastane. As you can tell from the pictures though it looks like it has overlock stitching which I've personally never seen on a pair of xtf's.

    Any help is appreciated, cheers.

    Pics: https://imgur.com/a/29zgAmV
    These look good. I have some pairs of xtf but my, I wish they didn't look like yoga pants on me like this guy's, as I'm not sure since I haven't paid much attention to how I looked in them. :)

    The grailed seller also mentioned ankle straps, which however weren't around until ss2017, also the crumpled draw string too suggests a time of production later than 2016. But I might be wrong about this. In conclusion, as far as the pictures are concerned, 100% authentic.

  13. #2053

    Default

    these are real
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

  14. #2054

    Default

    Okay, I think you're both right. Did some more digging and found the specific model so I think they're real as well. Thanks for the help!

  15. #2055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Okay, I think you're both right. Did some more digging and found the specific model so I think they're real as well. Thanks for the help!
    BBS jeans is authentic, i understand your doubts but in Boris work sometimes that could happen, yeah it's rare but could happen
    Personally never see any overlock stitching related to fake item, even not all professional designers could do it, loepold bossert himself couldn't follow the craftsmanship CCP and BBS got in overlock stitching techniques, so imagine a normal fake BBS overlock stitching jeans!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •