X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im_parfait
    Banned
    • Oct 2010

Too shiny on the 1st pic.. Ligit or fake?

Comment

• shuit
      • Apr 2012

100% legit. if it's your size don't miss the chance.

Comment

• SlightRight
        • Mar 2011

One of the best RO trainers, take the shot.

Comment

• im_parfait
          Banned
          • Oct 2010

I thought RO uses black zipper in the black or black with white inserts sneakers only. Can somebody with a pair of sneakers in such color confirm that?

Comment

• mizzar
            • Mar 2008

Fake RO dunks never rust bleed, trust me.
            Even more, the leather on fakes never look so good, and will never reflect flash like this. Go for it. Awesome sneaks.
            ____
            sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• tron
              • Dec 2010

I'm weary about people shipping from quebec. I've seen a few sellers with fakes from there but any insight on this?
              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

I'm going to say No. And generally if something is coming from hong kong, it's fair to be very, very suspicious.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by tron View Post
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261009685495#ht_6354wt_1396
                  I'm weary about people shipping from quebec. I've seen a few sellers with fakes from there but any insight on this?
                  same guy same stuff... so fake and so obvious, it's been pretty much the same 10 things from rick so unless there's a tag w/ the ru and material content I would not bother. + the white shirts never existed so it's cool that they made those, maybe he can make a red one for me.

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                    I'm going to say No. And generally if something is coming from hong kong, it's fair to be very, very suspicious.
                    The Ann bag is definitely authentic. Why do you think it's not?
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

it's being sold out of hong kong so that's an obvious warning sign, but the pictures look fine and hong kong fakes are generally sold with a BIN so i'm going to lean towards "not a fake" as well

i don't know how you can say it's "definitely" anything just based on that listing to be honest...
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

Is there anything other than the Hong Kong address suggesting that it's nto authentic? I don't think so. Anyway, I've seen this bag IRL and it's completely identical, down to the gunmetal hardware, labels and texture of the leather. Plus I've yet to see fake Ann D bags.
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                          same guy same stuff... so fake and so obvious, it's been pretty much the same 10 things from rick so unless there's a tag w/ the ru and material content I would not bother. + the white shirts never existed so it's cool that they made those, maybe he can make a red one for me.
                          yeah figures as much. He always prices his stuff at 80 ~_~ thanks though
                          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                            Is there anything other than the Hong Kong address suggesting that it's nto authentic? I don't think so. Anyway, I've seen this bag IRL and it's completely identical, down to the gunmetal hardware, labels and texture of the leather. Plus I've yet to see fake Ann D bags.
                            there are "fake" ann d totes in korea all the time rofl... well for that matter, every single brand. even dover street market has its own "tote" that they sell

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

I've seen fake Ann D. bags before. I'm not saying this one is but thing that made it suspicious to me was the stitching on the label. Last night, I was only looking at it on my phone and this looked like a really shoddy stitching job where the stitches are usually very fine and closer to the edge of the label:

It's obviously not like the typical fake labels with the irregular text but it also doesn't look like it's attached in the typical label manner of Ann products I have where the stitching is very fine and consistent.

Maybe it is legitimate but I think that people severely underestimate the amount of knockoffs that are out there and how closely they are getting to the real thing in many cases. Some of the Rick stuff is almost impossible to tell from photos alone because it's really not that tough to knock off some of the more basic things like sneakers and jackets and basics.

And anyone with a scanner can knock off a label almost exactly.

So buyer beware. It gets to the point where you have to look at things like stitching and construction rather than simply looking at the label when buying from photos and online from sellers of unknown origin.

It's hard to imagine that someone would knock something like

this

off but wouldn't bother with a fake bag. The bags are where the cash is for heavy counterfeit action. I'm just saying that the game has changed it's prudent whenever buying something online to be practical about where it's coming from and other aspects rather that looking at the photos.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎