• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Dior continuing to define excess

[quote user="osn19"]

+1 (wouldn't mind to wipe on prada or gucci either...)

About the DH USB key, I think it confirms that Slimane is not that much interested in doing men clothes anymore.

He's been doing so many things around lately (directing movieclip, picture books, conference, exhibitions, skin care, renagociating his contract, trying to make his own ladyswear line, etc... and now this !).

I'm really disapointed by the way he went mainstream, and on parallel his inspiration and quality are going downstream.

I was a huge fan of DH, now I don't care much anymore. The only thing that are still worth are the suits and the winter leather jackets IMHO.

[/quote]

The suits are still top notch. The classic black 2 button dior suit is still the only one in my closet even after all this time.

The leather jackets are meh to me. The quality of them went down soooooo much since Strip (or even Luster). They just look/feel cheap and the prices continue to go up and up. $3-4K is standard now for DH leather jackets and that's just fucking ridiculous.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎