Page 2 of 466 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Help finding.....

Default Re: Help finding.....

[quote user="dunaj"]

Not for me, but I need help finding this charlott vasberg suitcase zip bag in off-white. I've been looking everywhere for it and no one seems to have it in stock anymore.

[/quote]

Cool bag. I'm not familiar with the brand, but it's nice!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hi Cas,

Unfortunately no one in Berlin even carries CCP. I know... it's a bit nutty if you ask me!

I asked Harvey at Harvey's Berlin and he said that he thinks people in Berlin are "ah... too fat" for CCP hahaha.

From what I gather on ebay, The Apartment used to carry his stuff a ways back but they don't anymore (only Rick Owens- they have the boots that Chris wants for sure... maybe even slightly cheaper even being in euro!, N(n), some NDC, and a couple other brands for men).

I haven't seen those shoes anywhere. They may not be released yet you know? It's such an interesting piece that I'd be really surprised if Atelier didn't order them at all!

[/quote]

Haha, thats pretty funny, although yes, it does seem a little surprising that no one in Berlin carries CCP. And yea, Atelier is supposed to get them in sometime soon, so I'm gonna wait till then and hope they fit similar to CCP's other oxfords. :)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Haha, Cas you beat me to it. While on the phone with Atelier I asked about the paper laceups for you. Like you said, they're coming... just don't know when or the price exactly.

If I were a betting man, I'd say $1550. Somewhere in the $1400-1600 range.

Have you (or anyone else on here) handled the paper pieces from CCP this season? I'm really curious as to how it feels/looks in person and how it'll hold up. It looks stunning as shoes though. Cas, they'd be the buy of the year my friend!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Haha, Cas you beat me to it. While on the phone with Atelier I asked about the paper laceups for you. Like you said, they're coming... just don't know when or the price exactly.

If I were a betting man, I'd say $1550. Somewhere in the $1400-1600 range.

Have you (or anyone else on here) handled the paper pieces from CCP this season? I'm really curious as to how it feels/looks in person and how it'll hold up. It looks stunning as shoes though. Cas, they'd be the buy of the year my friend!

[/quote]

I really appreciate you asking for me Albert! I have yet to handle the paper items yet and I am also curious to see how they hold up as shoes that will get constant wear. But I am very willing to find out first hand! [:)] It is definitely going to be my biggest purchase of the year, but I am ready for it! I don't think I have liked a pair of shoes (even without handling them) so much before.
    $1400 range sounds about right, I just hope they wont be $1600 (eek!). I still might see if I can find them some place in Europe and see if they might be cheaper. But the ease of ordering from A is pretty tempting.

Albert, I have the paper belt on the way. I'll let you know how it feels and such as soon as it arrives (I just ordered it from the guys at A yesterday).

I'm looking forward to the CCP oxfords (I really just want the basic black ones) that A is getting. It'll probably be my biggest purchase of the year too (though I do want to get a pair of those CCP trousers, too).

you should try e-mailing lazzari to see if they'll be getting the shoes in. they have some of the cheapest prices.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]you should try e-mailing lazzari to see if they'll be getting the shoes in. they have some of the cheapest prices.[/quote]

Yea, they have the black oxfords but they said they weren't recieving the grey ones. Although, I did use the completely wrong description for the shoes....

^^ How's the ordering experience been with lazzari? I'm a bit nervous committing over a grand to a site I'm unfamiliar with (even though their prices on the oxfords, which they have in the size and color I want, are very reasonable). Has anyone here ordered from them before?

jshockmtl, and albert have ordered from them. apparently they're really good, plus they do some VAT stuff for the US buyer.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

I'm going to be the voice of dissent on the shoes, Casius :-). I think they are rather too beat up for my liking. They look kind of like a homeless person wore them for way too long and they are falling apart. Just my humble opinion!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"]I'm going to be the voice of dissent on the shoes, Casius :-). I think they are rather too beat up for my liking. They look kind of like a homeless person wore them for way too long and they are falling apart. Just my humble opinion!
    [/quote]

I appreciate the opinion Faust. I am certainly going to wait and see some more pictures, or better yet I plan on going to NY again this summer so maybe I can swing by and check them out in person. $1400 is a lot to spend on any pair of shoes, so I am going to make sure I L-O-V-E them. [:)]
    Plus, it's looking like A is the only place who will carry them (atleast that I have found so far). Maxfield isn't going to carry them. :(

PPQ Jeans? There's a store near Liberty, does it stock the men's? Is there anywhere on t'internet where they might be a little cheaper. (There's something a shade wrong about paying 120 to look like an indie kid)
    the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

[quote user="Faust"]I'm going to be the voice of dissent on the shoes, Casius :-). I think they are rather too beat up for my liking. They look kind of like a homeless person wore them for way too long and they are falling apart. Just my humble opinion!
    [/quote]

Agreed, I'm afraid people would laugh if they found out they cost 1500. Not that you should care what they think but it does put things in perspective/back to reality with the whole designer hype going on there.

Looking for S/S 2003 Raf Simons Items, Inspired by this image:

Frankly, any old Raf Simons stuff in 46 / 48 would be good, old enough that's it's fairly cheap. Lighter stuff is better, the heavy jackets and things are too heavy for California.

What do you guys do looking for old collections? Just constantly browse eBay / Yahoo Japan?

[quote user="laika"]

Good thread...

this Ann Demeulemeester vest? [:^)]

[/quote]
    I'm not sure, but somehow I remember this vest from the only danish
    retailer of Ann D. It's only my girlfriend, the shopkeep and a few
    others who ever buy the Ann Demeulemeester, so it might be there
    through sales. But let me check and get back to you, if you still
    haven't got it.

Speaking of CCP items that people haven't yet seen in person... does anyone have information on the duffle coat as seen on Lift's website? Supposed to be this season just like the paper shoes that Casius is looking for. Maybe it hasn't shipped yet either....

Such a lovely piece.....

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

/\
    I dont recall seeing it when I was there...

Good luck, Servo - those items are in demand. I will keep an eye out for you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Speaking of CCP items that people haven't yet seen in person... does anyone have information on the duffle coat as seen on Lift's website? Supposed to be this season just like the paper shoes that Casius is looking for. Maybe it hasn't shipped yet either....

Such a lovely piece.....

[/quote]
    Yea, that is a great looking coat. I'm even wondering if A or Maxfield ordered it for this season (I'm leaning towards niether of them; Maxfield is in LA, thus too hot here and it seems too 'white' for A's otherwise dark array of clothing but they might surprise me).

there was only3 paper leather duffle coats in productiontwo in a size 44 and one in a 48, i do not know what stores carry them.

L?ECLAIREUR in paris and tokyo each got one in a size 46 in the soft leather in black same as the overlock one that atelier got. i called paris in febuary and the price was around 5547 euros. dont know about the price in japan.

therewas also two polyester versions produced in size 46, i think they went to barneys in japan.called but they were all sold out on pre-orders.

i tried to special order the polyester versionthrough library for around $3500but had to cancel because my sister had complications with her pregnancy.couldnt find it in my heart to order oneafter what had happened to myneice and sister.

hope thishelps. the paper leather version is reallyreally expensive. allof the jackets i described were in black. dont know about the paper leather versions.

the back bottom of the duffle coat is very long. it is shaped as a )_( so that it fastens in between the legs.